Hmm...?

You practically drag your legs up the  tall hill behind Karma as if you were an injured animal and he was your only hope of survival. Though, if he was, you were doomed. He would be the one who would laugh at your pain filled screams and seeing you struggle. It was times like these you wondered why you were still with him.

  You continued up the never ending hill. Even after all this time, it was still the worst part about going to school. Sure, it was nice exercise but nobody wakes up and thanks their lucky stars that they get to hike up a hill and walk into school smelling like a boys locker room. If only they invested in an escalator or if Karma wasn't a dick and had one of his 50 drivers assist you up here, but nooo. He claimed that it was "helping you" since you ate so many of his world famous cookies. It shouldn't even be your fault. He's the one who keeps baking them.

  All you wanted from him was actual help, even if it was just this once. You were forced to watch the back of the red head as he made his way up the hill like it was just a stroll through a dead flower garden because the reality of it was he was a thing from hell. Nothing, not even flowers or your hopes of passing would survive from his touch.

"Karma, please" You beg once more, you saw his glance flicker back at you but return quickly to the path in front of him. He wore his usual outfit that made him look much more important than what he was. His hair in the same messy style that he wore everyday. His hands placed on the back of his head as he looked at the morning sky, one of which contained very little color considering the time.

"And what advantage would I have to let you copy from a test you didn't study for?" You huffed and pushed yourself forward, quickening the pace to hopefully catch up to him.

"You get to keep your girlfriend?" Your tone tested, as you finally caught up with his pace. You were walking beside him instead of behind him.

"Well, I don't know if that's an advantage or just another chore" he jokes, not even flinching at your threat. You rolled your eyes, same old Karma.

"Oh hardy har har, You can't afford to loose me." You forced yourself in front of him, turning so that you had to walk backwards to look at him. Your legs had to move much faster than his in order to remain in front of him. Karma was growing rather tall and you practically needed stilts and a pair of high heels just to meet his lips. One of his steps was basically 50 of yours. Of course, this was an exaggeration, but the point being that he was growing. You watched his gaze look from the darkened sky and down to you.

"I'm not convinced, I mean I do have a lot of money" He says, seeing your struggle and coming to a stop, allowing you to catch your breathe.

"Well, If you lose me, I have no obligation not to tell" you tease, you saw him raise his eyebrow in curiosity. His hands fell from his head and crossed over his chest.

"Not to tell what exactly?"

"Well," You look from him, to the left followed by a glance to the right. Your eyes set on him again and you pulled yourself closer. Your palm made its way beside your mouth at the risk that someone would be able to read your lips. "if you were to lose me I would be forced to tell everyone that you actually have the capacity to feel human emotions." You watched him give a fake gasp and look around frantically. His frantic gaze set on you

"You wouldn't dare." His tone was hushed and a small smirk formed on his lips. You only shrugged.

"Oh, but I would" Your lips kept themselves from forming into a smile, you looked at him with an unexpressed face.

"My reputation would be in ruins. People would no longer be convinced that I am Satan himself" He takes a deep breath and slowly bends over, putting his hands to his knees and watching the dirt below him. "I have no other option than to accept your terms." he said in a whisper. You nod slowly.

"Good, I'm glad we have come to an agreement." You turn to walk away again, but he gripped you by the arm, making you spin around back to look at him. Your gaze was met by his. His mercury eyes looking into your (pick a color) ones. Everything seemed so still, so calm.

"Don't be daft, we still have to seal the deal" he says simply with his lips curving into that devilish grin that you have become all too familiar with.

"How so?"

"With a Kiss, of course." You couldn't help the smile then as you scanned him slowly.

"Shouldn't a handshake suffice?" his face scrunched at the words

"A kiss is much more sanitary than spitting on our hands."

"Smartass" you muttered, you felt him tug at your arm causing you to become closer to him. He quickly took the opportunity to wrap his arms around you, trapping you from going anywhere.

"Well, that is why you want to copy from my test, is it not?"

Without any further warning he pulled you into a kiss, your lips danced together like it was a night at the ball. His were so soft and dreamy and it was then why you remembered why you were still with him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, having to stand on your toes just to continue the kiss. It was odd, how even now you still got butterflies in your stomach and your heart would throb like it was ready to jump from your chest. The both of you parted for air and he was eager to have another. Your ran your hand from his neck and placed a finger against his lips so he wasn't able to connect the two of you once again. A look of confusion crossed him, your faces were only inches from one another and you couldn't help the smile.

"The deal is already sealed" you pulled from him and started to make your way up the hill. His hand in yours as you were the one now dragging him along.

Karma's POV:

I groaned as I was forced to follow her.

It's been nearly two months since the incident with Asano had happened. Two whole months and I have still not found a reason to get bored with her. She, of all was perfect. She kept me on my feet, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind, perfection was not worthy of describing how beautiful she was. All it took was her almost getting raped and she fell into my arms, I didn't have to kill her friends and family or anything. If it was anyone else, I don't think I could have stayed this long, but it was like she was made...just for me.

I relive that night often. I remember us staying long enough to watch the sun fall and rise. She stayed in my arms, barley keeping herself from crying...her shirt ripped beyond repair, her hair messy, her mind everywhere other than the present. At one point, she had pushed herself from me and to the body of Asano and pulled something from his pocket, a wallet. She scurried through it and pulled out the only cash he had left.

"What are you doing?" I remember asking. She glanced curiously at me.

"Well, look at this thing" she motioned to her shirt "I need a new one and I think he owes me that much, don't you?" I smiled and shrugged, allowing her to do what she wished. We hadn't stayed long after that, she wasn't far from the car when I told her I had forgotten something.

I made my way back to the scene and got a look at Asano's unconscious, beaten up body. It's not what you are thinking. I didn't find it sexy, it was pathetic. I felt the anger rise in me much like it did the moment I saw him on top of her.

Whatever reason it was, I couldn't keep myself from pushing him over the edge of the cliff and watching his pathetic body fall into the water.

___________________________________________________________

BAM, AND JUST LIKE THAT BOOK TWO IS STARTED 

LEMME JUST START BY SAYING THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 11K ON BOOK ONE.
I WASN'T EXPECTING 2 READS LET ALONE 11K!!! 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, I'm really so stoked to be able to finally write it and i KNOW it took forever and a lot of you were like "what the hell author" BUT IT IS FINALLY UP. 

I promise updates won't take this long anymore, I got permission to take my laptop to school so now i can write in school B) 

SOO, Lemme know How you like it and yes, don't forget to comment and vote!!