Akabad romance...?

Today seemed to go a lot faster than most, usually you were counting down the exact seconds until the bell would ring, but something was just off about today. Could it be the weather? Did you wear your hair differently? What could it have been? All in all, it seemed nice. Well despite the whole Karma being an absolute dick wad, as usual, it was a really nice day.

As per usual; the sun was slowly being replaced by the moon and you and Karma were walking hand in hand back to his place. It had become almost routinely, going to his house, not that your parent showed much of an interest anyway. Hell, its been that way since the insistent...they didn't show much care and compassion as they used to.

The cold wind blew threw your hair as you got closer and closer to your destination at the bottom of the hill. Your body was as close to Karma's as comfortably as possible, it seeking warmth from his.

"Can I ask you a question?" His voice suddenly sounded, taken his gaze from the sky and resting it on you. You might not have physically seen it, but every time he looked at you he had such a passion in his eyes. He looked at you like you did at his cookies. He adored you, and everything about you. He wasn't the best at expressing it, but you were okay with that. He was Karma.

"You just did." He rolled his eyes at your remark.

"You know what I meant."

"I don't think you have any right to get any answers from me considering the events from earlier today." You say, not hesitating to recall the stunt he pulled. You had been sitting there across from Karma with a halo above your head, like normal. Suddenly, you looked at him with a pleading innocent look trying to get any answers out of him  that you could. At a sudden, he had practically shouted across the room "CAN YOU SEE MY TEST ALRIGHT (y/n)?"  Thus then receiving a lengthy speech from Koro Sensei about cheating and receiving a 50% on your test. 

You couldn't bring yourself to be  mad however, it wasn't too long ago you had sabotaged his test, so it was only fair to accept the payback. A contributing factor would have been that getting the answers would have been close to impossible considering your teachers black button eyes caught nearly everything in a 50 foot radius.

"I'm asking anyway, I wanted to ask about the future...what are your goals? Ambitions?" You looked up at him and noticed that his eyes were still set on you. What was he on about?

"Well, I want to be with somebody better than you"

"I mean realistically" dick.  You let out a sigh as you look back down at the path in front of you.

"Never really thought about it" 
He only nodded his head with no response, the walk only continued and sooner than later his house was in sight. There in the driveway was a car that actually hadn't belonged him. It was a car you could not mistake for any other...

A cop car? 

Once Karma caught sight of it he suddenly stopped in his tracks. He hadn't even missed A tune and the words just kind of flowed from his mouth.

"Would you mind staying at your house tonight?" You completely understood why he was asking such a favor, but it still didn't explain why they were there in the first place.

"What's going on?" You questioned him, he took hold of you and turned your body to face his. He wore that famous smile that you had became so accustomed too.

"I'm sure it's nothing, I just would prefer to chat with them alone."  with much hesitation you nodded. He was quite right on this, a cop car never meant anything good; well besides if you were being chased by a murderer...or being robbed....or being in or near a bank while it was being robbed... or if you were about to get raped by a bad photo copy of Karma that went by the name of Asano...but other than that a cop car was never good news.

It couldn't have been anything too serious, unless it involved his family.. then maybe. Otherwise you practically spent every hour or every day with him it wasn't like he could have gone to the "bathroom" and secretly went to rob a bank.

Karma was going to be okay, he always was okay and there was no reason why this situation would be any different. Maybe you were overanalyzing it.

You gave Karma a weak smile and he took his arms and wrapped them around you, pulling as close as the two of you could get. This whole relationship thing did have its perks and it's downfalls, but being in Karmas arms was a feeling like no other. To hear his heart beat was rather relaxing.

God how this had gotten creepy.

"Call me if you're not in jail later, yeah?"

"But what if I am and I need bail?"

"Then call someone who actually cares"

"What a loving girlfriend you are" you let out a small laugh and pushed your way out of his arms.

"I'm paid to do this, remember?" He only rolled his eyes and playfully pushed you. You slowly turned and started to walk the opposite direction, back to the place that you called home.

Once you had gotten there, you could barley recall even living here in the first place. You had gone to his house so often that this place seemed so unfamiliar. You were almost in shock that you could remember where each of the rooms were.  You were finally able to make your way to your room, in your bed for once in what seemed like forever.

The memories were crazy, who knows how many months ago you were in this exact room cursing Karma, and now he wouldn't get out of your mind...back then when you received the first text you were full of defeat and misery and now it was all you had to look forward too.
_________________
I DID IT, I UPDATED, ITS 1 in the morning and only three people will read it...BUT ITS FINALLY IP.

I kind of feel like I should promote my other stories, I read this one because I've kind of grown attached to it I suppose but it's not as well written as the other ones are (I thought the other ones are much better but still better) but don't worry I plan on finishing the story and there will be no book 3 so we're safe. 😂

Let me know what you think with a vote and a comment. Thank So much for the rreadsit really does mean a lot!!