Don't let me down...

After 3 days, the Davis Cup drew up to a close. After some tough matches and lots of effort from Misato. Japan won the tournament for the first time. And for me...

Shii : You manged to get permission from Misato ?!

You : Yes ! He's going to get it all approved with his management.

Shii : You did very well.

Listening to my good news first thing in the morning, the editor looked truly delighted. 

(Phew, I manged to get over the first hurdle.)

I left the editor and was headed to my desk when...

??? : Wow, so this is what you look like at work...

(That voice ...could it be ?)

Misato : Good morning, (y/n)

You : M-Misato ! What are you doing here ?

Misato : I thought I should introduce myself to the editor.

You : I see...

I was still shocked as we went looking for the editor

Suddenly all of the female staff start to fangirl " It's him !! Yusuke Misato's here !!! No way is it really him ?!"  All of a sudden, all the girls rushed over to us.

Misato mummered "I really hate this." I quickly apologised and tried to make them calm down, but nobody seemed to listen to me until ..

Shi : Calm down, everyone ! You're all bothering poor Misato ! Shouldn't you all be at your desk ?

She gave one of his evil smiles. Evevryone's face froze then rushed back to their desks.

Timeskip  

Misato had signed the contract of total coverage.

I took him up to the building entrance in order to see him off. In the taxi, the editor had called. He was already waiting outside. 

You : It's all been decided now. We'll start the 'Total Coverage' from the start of the next tournament. I look forward to working with you then.'

I turned to Misato and bowed deeply.

Misato : (y/n), I still can't say that I fully trust you on this. But if you turn out to be like the rest of the media, I fully intend to terminate the coverage immediately.'

I look up at him. Misato had given me a chance. from now on, I have to make sure I act accordingly. "Ok , I totally understand ! I am sure to write an excellent article on you, Misato!"

I wondered if he was really okay with it. A wry smile crossed his face as I spoke. he put his hand on the taxi door "Err..." As if remembering something he turned back to me. "About my next match, do you know where it will be ?" "Err... you're next match is the WS Financial Group Master, isn't it ? I'll get to follow you over to America !"

Professional tennis tournament were held twice a month. The venues are all over the world so Misato naturally had to fly all over too.

Misato " I'm glad you know where it is , but make sure you don't show up in the nick of time again okay ?" With that, Misato turned back into the taxi and stepped in.

(The previous match, he was actually was looking for me, that makes me really happy for some reason.)

<In case you don't remember, the previous was the Davis Cup, first time watching him play in a tournament>

The taxi window wound down a little. Misato looked out from the top of it. "There's one more thing that's been bothering me." 

You : Huh ?

Misato : You don't always have to be so polite to me. It would be easier to talk to each other more casually.

You : Really ? Would that be okay with you ?

Misato : Yeah, it'll make it easier for me to open up too. Well then, see you around.

He closed the window of the taxi and left.

(He'll open to me ?) The words are still ringing in my ears. Feeling good, I headed back to my office for work. There was something I hadn't realised. Standing in the shadows was somebody was watching us. 

??? : Ha, this looks like it just got interesting.

I have noticed the increase number of readers of this book . Thank you my lovely readers !!! I truly appreciate you guys, whoever you are or how you look, I owe you guys a big thank you. But please can any of you comment on my story, it would really help thx !!!

Another reminder, normally I would be updating once a week, but if I don't SORRY.