Chapter 1: What he left

Sawada Iemitsu, this man was nothing but a success all his life. He was handsome, charming, charismatic, smart and he had a good job as CEDEF's head. Not only that but he had one more thing that made him special; He was a descendant of the creator of, what is now known as, the world's strongest Mafia. The Vongola Famiglia.

Yes. The Vongola is one of the world's strongest and most influential mafia famiglia that the world has ever known. Behind all that was the CEDEF branch, they worked in the shadows of the Vongola to see through threats in other famiglias and report it back to their current head of the Vongola, Vongola Nono; Timoteo. The job was fulfilled each time and with the CEDEF's help, the Vongola stayed strong and firm at the top.

The CEDEF's current leader; The Young Lion; Sawada Iemitsu, was one of the best, with his strong will and powerful flames, nothing would stand a chance against the man. He was highly respected and praised for all his hard work. So for all of the work he has done to keep the Famiglia going strong he was allowed, and forced, to go on a vacation and return to his home land; Japan.

Iemitsu wasn't exactly thrilled by this outcome. He much rather that he would be in his office to make sure that nothing would go wrong with their information and for the Vongola to be informed when there might be something like an emergency. He didn't exactly trust his subordinates with the stressful job.

Now don't get him wrong! He cared and respected his subordinates but sometimes it just worries him if they would be able to handle the job of being a boss. He was sure that Lal Mirch can keep them in line like she said but that doesn't mean that a certain leader of CEDEF can't get worried about his subordinates from time to time while sitting first class in an air plane back to his home land; Japan right?

Anyway, back to where Iemitsu was. He honestly fought to stay in his office but one word from Nono and every fighting spirit flew out the window and he had no chance of getting out of this predicament. Oh he could still remember what had happened during their fight for him to leave the rest of CEDEF to them and to not to worry about a single thing in the office.

"Boss, please go on a vacation." The first one to tell him that was Oregano.

Iemitsu was looking through some files about a recent famiglia that the Vongola had made a pact with and he was making sure of the certain famiglia was worth trusting even though Nono had said that everything would turn out fine. He looked up from his paperwork and stared at the woman before him who wore a very serious look on her face.

"What?" was the only word that came out of his mouth.

"I had asked of you to take a break and go back home to Japan for a while" Oregano said.

Iemitsu sighed. "Oregano this isn't funny, I'm far too busy to take a vacation, The Vongola had just recently made another pact with a different famiglia and I have to make sure that everything about this is sa-" He was about to say when Turmeric arrived and practically shoved a cellphone to the man's face.

Iemitsu stared at the phone before slowly taking it from the other man and pressed it against his ear. "Hello?" he asked in a slightly confused voice.

"Iemitsu I order you to go get a vacation. You are working far too much for any of our liking." The voice had belonged to none other than their very own Vongola Nono.

"But Nono, I can't just suddenly abandon my position!" Iemitsu tried to reason.

"Oh nonsense, your workers are more than capable of handling their selves and if anything happens we'll personally call you to come back but until then I want you to enjoy your vacation for as long as you possibly can. Good day, my son." And with that the line had been cut and Iemitsu was left there just sighing. Timoteo may not be his real father but he sure as hell acted like it everyday.