Chapter 2: What he found

Colonnello wanted a kid. A son or a daughter he didn't really care. He wanted to have a little boy or a little girl who would run around and make his and his wife's life more interesting and full of life. Now, he really loved Lal he really did and showed her every chance he got even if she got annoyed with it but there was one problem with Lal. She can't bare a child unless they had sex for a very long time and Lal wasn't one to agree with that, plus it was sort of life threatening to her. It seemed kind of strange to Colonnello but Lal had said that it runs in her family so he decided not to question it too much.

Colonnello sighed as he sat on his couch and watched his wife clean one of her rifles on the floor while the tv was in some strange Japanese comedy game show. He wasn't exactly interested in that and began to let his mind wander into his memories on how he met the love of his life and lived together up until now; in some sort of mission in the land of Japan and both currently waiting for orders on when they could stop being on stand by and actually do something for the mission they, or Lal rather was given that time.

Ah yes it all started from when they met about three years ago.

Back then, Lal was still in COMSUBIN and Colonnello was a new recruit. From the first sight, Colonnello was already attracted to Lal and had even went as far as to bugging, not begging, the person to train him personally. It took a while of stalking and asking and popping out of no where to ask her until Lal had caved in and finally agreed to training the blond man. Though the whole thing was something sort of like this;

"Please train me, kora!"

"No. I don't train some newbie."

"Please train me, kora!"

"No. Now leave before I shoot you."

"Please train me, kora!"

"No just leave me alone to eat in peace!"

"Please train me, kora!"

"How the heck did you find me? Go away I'm in the middle of a mission!"

"Please train me, kora!"

"Wha- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Please train me kora!"

"Fine, I'll train you now get out of my bathroom damn it!"

From then on they continued to meet and train until both were infatuated with each other. Soon enough, Colonnello finally asked Lal out on a date which turned out to be quite cute and which turns to Colonnello asking the other out. This continued for quite a while for the two with a few bumps here and there but in the end their relationship grew until when Lal was about to leave COMSUBIN to join CEDEF by the request of the Ninth Vongola Boss; Timoteo. A few weeks after she settled in CEDEF comfortably marked about a year into their relationship and Colonnello had finally proposed to Lal who blushed madly and agreed in a shy manner, which Colonnello found rather cute.

After that, one of his good friends had called him and said that he was suddenly about to get married which pretty much shocked him. He still remembers how their talk, during the bachelor party, went with Iemitsu being rather very excited about the whole thing and wouldn't stop talking about how beautiful and kind and perfect his amazing Nana was and how much he couldn't wait for the wedding to happen which sort of ended with Colonnello trying to stop his blabbering and told the other blond about him and Lal getting married. To say the least, Iemitsu was very shocked about the news of Colonnello and Lal were both also engaged with each other. It was a very funny memory for the blond Alcobaleno.

The two were just casually talking back then when the blond suddenly blurted out his own news.

"Lal and I are getting married kora." Colonnello said as he took a sip of the champagne they were drinking during the bachelor party.