Chapter 1 Her Wicked Dreams

Lizzie was having one of those dreams, of which no one spoke of, that no one confessed to, the sort which would make her hot with embarrassment tomorrow .However this dream was slightly different, it was more explicit. She could almost feel the hand on her knee! Her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her wildest fantasies were all coming true and she more than willingly obliged. The touch teased, coaxed and cajoled her.

She melted to it.

She wanted more of it.

She wanted all of it.

When fingers curled under the hem of her nightgown and slid it over her hips, a pleasant shiver went through her.

The hand stroked her neck, her body arched with caress, compelled by it.......

She sighed as another hand joined the first in the exploration, seeking unknown pleasures in her body, reaching places she knew not of their existence, making her feel things she never knew she was capable of feeling.

She wanted.....

She didn't know what she wanted...... She was want.....

A sudden breadth in her ear broke through her slumber and jolted her awake.

THAT WAS NO DREAM!!!!

She pushed away from those hands but found a hard body weighing on her.

She inhaled to scream only to find lips settled over her mouth.

Fear swept her stealing away her strength............

She could not move! Could not cry out....... Her eyes opened wide in the darkness only to find a man's tongue sliding in between her lips ...........One thigh forced its way between hers and she fought him with her hands but his strength was such that he did not seem to notice.

She clawed at the skin of his arms and legs, and the only result was a chuckle from deep in his throat.

Flipping her hand from under him she tried to reach for something ...... anything ..........the CANDLESTICK heavy and bejeweled it held an extravagant five candles;
oh please God let it be close!

She stretched grateful to feel her fingertips graze the candlestick's base ......but could not find the grip on the metal. Her hand tried to reach for it again but only to freeze as her assailant slipped her nightgown over her shoulder, when the neckline failed to give way he simply pulled until the worn fabric parted at one tried seam.

NO! She recoiled at the tearing sound.

She renewed her frenzied quest for the candle stick..................

He raised his head finally ... "Sophie? "He whispered.

Seizing her chance she threw all her weight on him and pushed herself to one side. She grasped the candlestick and swung it down, all the while screaming to wake the dead!!

Just as she made her way to the edge of the bed and pulled her gown from under the intruder her door threw open and candlelight poured in...........

"My God!!"

"Who-What Happened?"

"Miss Bennett?"

"That scream ....... "

The jumble of voices around Lizzie went on as her would be rescuers surrounded her. All the time Lizzie concentrated on reaming upright, crumpled on the floor before her feet lay the blurred outline of a man's shirt and neck cloth.