á t t a

Tumblr

unknownymity - You

aestheticallydead - Rigel 

Kik

error404 - You

icelandic.jpeg - Emil

___________________________________________________________

aestheticallydead: heyo convict

unknownymity: wassup ded boi

aestheticallydead: nm just want to freak Emil out today huehuehue

unknownymity: wow babe you really are something

aestheticallydead: LIKE I SAID

aestheticallydead: don't call me babe

aestheticallydead: call HIM babe

unknownymity: also stop spamming me thank

aestheticallydead: okay ANYWAY where are you rn

unknownymity: study hall

aestheticallydead: got anyone with you? A friend?

unknownymity: yeah. Ashley.

aestheticallydead: does she have kik or something

unknownymity: yeah she does

aestheticallydead: what's her id?

unknownymity: it's ashpokemon , why? Got a crush on her or something???

aestheticallydead: nope. Tell her that I've got plans and I need her to cooperate with me asap. Also tell her that I'll be messaging her in ten minutes and nobody needs to know our convo and that includes you.

unknownymity: woah big paragraph okay chill I'll let her know

aestheticallydead: thanks convict

unknownymity: shore thang m'boi of the dead

✔ Seen at 11:43 AM

__________

You were sort of curious as to why Rigel wouldn't want to include you in something.

Because of that, you found it hard to concentrate in English class. In the end, you doodled in your notebook and almost dozed off for the hundredth time.

Later, you met Ashley and she said,

"Hey, let's hang out in that new confectionery downtown!"

Knowing that it was totally like her to suggest awesome places to eat, you didn't feel suspicious at all. After school, you and Ashley walked downtown to the cute little blue confectionery. It was really pretty.

"Let's order first." she suggested and we looked at the menu boards above us.

When we decided, I ordered,

"Um, we'll have a tiramisu and a strawberry pastry, please."

"Of course! This is your token number. When your number comes, please approach me. For now, please have a seat." the cashier politely spoke.

"Thanks!" You grinned, took the token number and found a good place to sit.

"What's the number?" Asked Ashley.

"23." you replied and looked at the LED display. The number said 19.

"There's quite a bunch of customers." you observed.

"Well, I heard that this place has a good set of delicious cakes so, eventually, news spreads like wildfire." Ashley explained.

"Have you been here before?" You asked.

"Nope!" She popped the p," This is my first time here!"

Minutes later, while both of you waited, Ashley's phone lighted up. She looked into whatever message she got and then groaned.

"____! Something urgent has come up and I need to get home quick." she said.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I don't know. My family wants me home immediately." she stood up.

"Okay, but what about your pastry?" You asked.

"You can have it on my behalf! I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

"Don't worry. Now, hurry!" You coaxed and she ran off with her backpack. You sat there, feeling a little lonely. You took out your phone and texted Rigel.

unknownymity: hey ded boi I'm at The Ecstasy downtown for some cake want to come over?

unknownymity: Ash suddenly had to leave so i'm kinda alone here

✔ Seen at 04:04 PM

He just saw it. You sighed heavily. Oh right, why did you even ask? He didn't want to meet you yet. When your number came, you stood up and got your cakes.

"Where has your friend gone?" Asked the nice cashier.

"Oh, she had some urgent business to deal with, that's all." You smiled and took the tray.

"I see. Enjoy!" She smiled back.

You took the tray and sat down at the table. When you found other people happily chatting with their friends, you felt self- conscious. You looked like a loner.

No sooner you pierced your tiramisu, your phone lighted up.

icelandic.jpeg: where are you?

error404: The Ecstasy, downtown, why?

icelandic.jpeg: I'll be there

___________________________________

henlo

how are you

I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry about the cliffhanger Lol ily <3

Hugs,

Platinum

P.S 

Goshhhh MIC Drop remix came two days ago and I'm still hyped and shook af. The disrespect in the MV is insane ssksjsskjksjks

Like why is everyone bashing Desiigner and saying that the remix sounds eh with him there?? tbh I thought his bars in the remix made it DOPE.

AlsO, it's not common to hear a black American rap in a Kpop song (even tho the remix was 98% in English) so, that was pretty cool and different

anyway, in conclusion, my wig hath been snatched