Þ r e t t á n

Tumblr

unknownymity - You

aestheticallydead - Rigel

__________________________________________________________________________

There were a few minutes before your next class, but you already had your books in the bag, so you decided to chill near your locker and talk to Rigel.

unknownymity: RIGEL MY BOY I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS

aestheticallydead: what is it

unknownymity: SO I ASKED EMIL OUT AND HE WAS LIKE OKAY I'M SCREAMING

aestheticallydead: *pops party poppers* yEET 

unknownymity: I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYY

aestheticallydead: I'm so happy for you too

unknownymity: will you be there too?

aestheticallydead: I will be there, without a date and in the shadows

aestheticallydead: so don't you try looking for me

aestheticallydead: my hiding skills are equal to a ninja's skills ;)

unknownymity: oh wow okay okay

unknownymity: #mybffhasasadlife

aestheticallydead: It's the life i chose so better stick to it

unknownymity: you sound like a samurai now lmaooo

aestheticallydead: maybe you're talking to a samurai now ;)

unknownymity: my inner trashy weeb self is arising 

aestheticallydead: o shitto

"Excuse me? We would like to have a word with you." You heard a familiar voice speak. 

You looked up and your face immediately turned sour. It was none other than Alison "Her Highness" Johnson, the cliche blonde cheer leading captain of your school. She was the embodiment of haughtiness, popularity and ruthlessness.

You know, that one girl in every high school series who tries to bully the main character? Yes, she's it.

Everyone was now looking at your group.

She was with her lackeys, which you thought was pathetic, since she doesn't have the guts to confront a person by herself. That was amusing to you.

This was the first time she approached you. It was as if she found a particular ant in the colony which annoyed her and wanted to squish it, even though it did nothing wrong.

"Give me a moment." You said.

unknownymity: ttyl I've got some unexpected guests to deal with

aestheticallydead: are they annoying?

unknownymity: yep

aestheticallydead: give 'em hell, girl.

unknownymity: hell yeah

You kept your phone in your pocket and sighed quietly. You smiled,

"Sorry to keep you waiting, ladies. How may I help yo-"

"Listen here, you maggot." She slammed the locker door right next to my head and clicked her tongue.

"Maggots don't have ears, so I don't really have to listen to you." You said, without a hint of emotion on your face, despite laughing like a maniac in your head.

"Don't mess with me, you peasant." She hissed. Yay, new nickname!

But did she mean "Pheasant", a bird which is a lot prettier than her tacky face? You couldn't be too sure.

"Can you just get to your point already?" You sighed, "You're annoying me."

"Me? Alison Johnson, ANNOYING?" She shrieked.

"Literally the entire student body thinks you're annoying." you rolled your eyes and sighed. She turned to her backup who were behind her and asked,

"Am I annoying?!" 

They shook their heads and she laughed as she turned at you, about to say something. But you cut her off.

"Like I said earlier, will you get to your point already?"

"Did you just cut me off?" She blinked, tremendously offended. You clicked your tongue and caught her collar.

"Listen here, you spoiled brat, I've got no time to deal with you and your shit. If you have something to say, quit countering me and just spit it already!" 

She pushed your hand away and said angrily,

"So I heard your date to Homecoming is Emil." 

"What about it?" 

"How dare you ask him before I could?!" She crossed her arms, pouting like a little kid. Damn, what a pain in the ass she was for you.

She was way too immature for her age.

"That isn't my problem." You answered with a smirk, "If you didn't ask him before I did, that would definitely mean you were quite chicken, right?"

Her lip twitched. Looks like you hit the jackpot. 

"Cowardice would do you no good, you know." You backed off, "Do you think that just because you think you're rich, popular or pretty, things will get attracted to you? That's the epitome of bullshit." 

"Ah," you sighed and pushed her aside, "What's the point in telling you this? After all, you are a dense headed, spoiled brat." 

As you were about to turn away, she screamed, raised her hand and slapped you,

"How dare you lecture me!" 

The slap left a red mark on your cheek. It stung but she literally proved a point, making you grin widely.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Looks like what I had said regarding you was true after all. I mean, you confirmed it in front of everyone." 

Her face went pale as she glanced at everyone in the hallway. Did she seriously not realize that there were people here?

She pulled her hand away, red faced and scurried off. Smiling victoriously, you took out your phone and texted Rigel.

unknownymity: I've dealt with the guests and I'm victorious.

aestheticallydead: I've witnessed it for myself

aestheticallydead: all respect goes to her highness, the Queen of Savagery, _____!

unknownymity: You flatter me

aestheticallydead: don't I always?

unknownymity: no you don't and it's not like i need flattery

aestheticallydead: surely, your highness, you are a modest person

unknownymity: shup you're making me blush

aestheticallydead: OKAY bye

_______________________________________________

I HOPE I WAS SAVAGE ENOUGH 

I'M NOT GOOD AT ROASTING D:

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter!! As always, leave a vote, a comment, and follow me if you haven't already ;)

Also, please continue reading ^^

Love,

Platinum