t í u

Tumblr

unknownymity - You

aestheticallydead - Rigel 

__________________________________________________________________________

unknownymity: suh

aestheticallydead: wussuh homie

unknownymity: where u at bruh

aestheticallydead: nowhere fam wbu?

unkownymity: home where else will i be

aestheticallydead: cool beans fam

aestheticallydead: anyway Emil told me to tell you that Mathias wants you over so that He can play XBOX with you and have Tino make some cupcakes and then play with their dog Hana and all that ish so are you free now or what

unknownymity: tl'dr

aestheticallydead: okay fine Mathias wants you to come over

unknownymity: tell him I'll be there

unknownymity: also tell my (secret) bf that I'll be there too 😜

aestheticallydead: ur love for Emil is kind of disgusting no lie

unknownymity: stfu we were MEANT TO BE

unknownymity: I F0KING LOVE HIM

aestheticallydead: I'm gonna tell him now

unknownymity: nO no NO No NO nO

aestheticallydead: aw why not? we can find out if he likes u too y'know

unknownymity: that's tru bUT NO PLS NO

aestheticallydead: okay fine homie anything for u

----

You were at Emil's place again. Mathias was especially happy to see you again after a while, even though he talks to you in school. You were made to sit down on the couch and to sample Tino's cupcakes.

"Oh my gosh, these are so good. I could eat them all day." you bit into one and sighed.

"If you eat too much, you could fall sick, you know." said Berwald, "Even before that, you might get a little nauseous too."

"That's true, but I'll still eat as much as I can." You took another one.

"You could still burn off all that, though." Mathias interjected.

"How?" you asked.

"By some dancing." He grinned playfully, "With the XBOX."

----

It's been two hours and Mathias and you still were doing dance battles. Everyone was interested in seeing at first, but three battles later, they decided to do leave both of you. 

All except for Emil. He decided to stay on the couch and watch both of you while the little cauldron of jealousy inside him bubbled and started overflowing. 

Grumbling quietly, he slouched over the soft cushions and started playing something on his phone. He could hear you and Mathias bicker over something, which he cared less about. 

As soon as he started browsing Instagram, he heard you call,

"Emil, are you up for a dance battle?" you asked, "Mathias is drained."

"I'll pass." He declined. He actually wanted to join you, but he was terrible at dancing since he was so stiff.

"Aw, please?" you looked at him with your best puppy eyes, "The rest of the guys are in the kitchen for some reason."

"Okay..." He mumbled as he got up and cracked his joints. 

When he did that, you had a feeling that he was going to kill this battle. Little did you know what he was very, very stiff. 

"What song are we dancing to?" He asked.

Both of you browsed the song list and eventually chose Chantaje by Shakira. Emil gulped nervously. After this, you were going to know him as "Stiff Boy" or something. 

(A/N you can play this video ^^) 

Throughout the entire dance, Emil was blushing and his movements were really rigid. You were wondering why his face was so pink. Maybe it was because he wasn't used to dancing.

Well, at least you got him to move a little. Too bad his muscles are going to ache tomorrow.

When both of you finished, he didn't want to dance anymore and he sat down on the couch. You felt bad for pleading with him earlier, so you sat next him and apologized,

"Hey, I'm sorry I asked you to dance with me." 

"Don't be." He shook his head, "I wanted to dance a little but..."

"But what?"

"... I'm really bad at dancing so, I was... um, hesitant." he continued in a hushed whisper.

"Quite evidently." You smiled widely and he hung his head down shyly.

"But don't worry! If you dance enough, you'll be good." you caught his shoulder.

"Yeah." He smiled back at you.

_________________________________________________________

HeLLO there my children 

How are you?

I forgot how to write an author's note after the story and now i'm awkward

I hope you liked the chapter (and I hope it wasn't boring). I did some last minute changes since it was really short and not really that interesting so, I switched things up a little.

Please leave a vote, comment and continue reading!

Love,

Platinum