Mackenzie and Luke

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. no reason. just happily in love. with my boyfriend luke.

hes so perfect. hes got sandy, dirty blond hair. a perfectly chiseled jaw line. his abs are to die for. but his personalilty is what I like the most about him. hes sweet and kind and funny. hes the full package. I can act myself around him.

luke's phone started buzzing on the side table. it read Sydney across it. I heard the shower stop, indicating he was done. I threw his phone down and went to hop in the shower.

before I stepped in, I realized I didn't have my clothes with me. I was about to step out when I heard luke talking to someone on the phone. "yes babe, I know I have to break up with her." "shes gentle I don't want her to be hurt by it." "I know its been four months, I get that. I just need more time." "no im not procrastinating because of the sex. sex with you is like heaven. your better then any girl ive ever been with." "alright well mackenzies in the shower so I got to go do something so it doesn't look obvious. I love you." I couldn't listen anymore.

I heard him walk out of the room, closing the door. I quickly shut the shower off got ready and put this on. I wrote a note, just short and to the point. and went to the window to climb out.

luke's p.o.v.

I really felt bed for what I was doing to mack. I just loved some other girl, but I didn't want to let go of her.

I walked upstairs to check on mack. I didn't hear the water running so I assumed she was changing. I nodded lightly "honey im going down to starbucks, do you want anything?" I waited but there was never a reply. I walk in to see her bag gone. I panicked. I ran to the bathroom and she wasn't in there. I was about to run downstairs to call the cops when I saw a note on the bed.

luke,

you fucking asshole. I know your cheating on me. I left if you couldn't tell. don't bother trying to fix things, considering have sex with her is better then anything. so fuck you and your slut Sydney, go burn in hell!!!!!

-Mackenzie

wow. ok. I was a bit relieved since it was out in the open now but whatever, I called Sydney and told her to come over.

---------

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I was so irritated. hes probably going to invite her over for a fuck fest as soon as he read the note. I don't even care. right now I was en route to L.A.. I have always wanted to live there but luke always held me back. I lived in san diego for about my whole life.

as I went more in depth to the town, I saw a bar. thank you lord. I really needed a drink. I walked in and sat at the bar. "bluemoon please."

----------------------------

hi there. im Mackenzie Oakland

born and raise in San Diego. learned to surf when I was really little. the beach is where I met luke. but who give a fuck? I certainly don't.

im 5'5'' and 20. my dream have been to become a model.

anyway Im here in L.A. and that's what in going to do. become a model.