Moving part 1

No one's POV
"BUT I DON'T WANT TSU-CHAN TO GO AWAY!" An blonde haired teenager screamed as he hugged the stated person tightly as the said person was struggling.

"Sorry Na-kun but Tsu-chan needs to move to Namimori for his school" The mother of the two tried to calm the older down. KEY WORD: TRIED

"Mou! Would you just change the -chan to -kun!" The brunette that was hugged by the blonde exclaimed but it went in the ears but after flowed out the other ear.

"BUT WHAT IF TSU-CHAN GETS DEVOURED BY WOLVES AND I'M NOT THERE TO PROTECT HIM!" The blonde countered but the mother shooked her head and stated.

"Don't worry Na-kun, I'll send you to Namimori, just wait for the right time. Let Tsu-chan go Na-kun so he can go to the bus to Namimori and he can handle himself! Right Tsu-chan?" the mother asked the brunette being squeezed by the blonde, slightly choking.

"Un! Ano... Nii-chan (breathes heavily) I can't breathe...."

After hearing the brunette he quickly let go of the brunette asking if he was okay.

The brunette responded with a nod.

Then the brunette began to carry his stuff (which is not that many) and walked to the door with his twin tailing him behind.

"Nii-chan! Could you stop following me! Don't you trust me?" The younger of the two asked as the older was panicking.

"But what if something bad happened to you?! And I'm not there to save you!?"

"Like mom said there isn't anything to worry about nii-chan I can protect myself with the Taekwondo lesson I had!"

"But...."

"Don't worry nii-chan! You would be going to Namimori too right?"

"yeah....."

"Then I'll be waiting nii-chan!" The brunette cheerfully said with an smile plastered in his face.

Then the blonde, Sawada Natsuyoshi hugged his twin, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"Promise me that you would be waiting for me...." the brunette just smiled and returned the hug back.

"Of course Natsu-nii.." with that said Natsu broke the hug as he pushed Tsuna to the bus.

"You better wait for me Tsuna!!!" Natsu shouted as he looked at the departing bus.

At one of the windows he saw Tsuna.

"Of course Natsu-nii!" Tsuna shouted as he waved at his twin goodbye.

After a while the bus was nowhere to be seen.

Then Natsu sighed and mumbled.

"Tsuna you better not have your first kiss taken because I'm gonna be the one to take it." Then he finally got back to Their house with an oblivious mother happily talking to the phone then squealed that meant one thing.

'The bastard's gonna be home! FUCK how would he react with his 'Tuna fish' not home and on a different place! Why is today my bad luck?'