Moving part 2

A/N

AUTHOR CHAN IS REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK FOR SO LONG THAT I JUST FOCUSED ON MY OTHER BOOK!! :'( AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS, VOTES & READS AND SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME CHARACTERS THAT ARE OOC!! :))
---------------------------------
Tsuna's POV

'HIE, is it still not there? When can I go and just escape from these people??' I whined mentally and TRIED my best to ignore the stares.

But my best wasn't enough that I can't take it anymore, so I buried my face on my folded arms that was holding my backpack, making it a pillow.

'What do I intend to do now? *sigh*' I thought as I softly sighed.

Then suddenly I almost fall to the side where..... HIE! Why be flung to Mr. Fedora hat and not to the window?!

Waiting for the impact, eyes closed as I felt arms snake on my waist as a deep voice whispered to my ear, slightly tickling it.

"Are you ok?" The voice asked with amusement present in the voice.

I lifted my self up as Mr. Fedora hat was still holding my waist.

"H-hai. T-thank you f-for c-catching m-me" Hie! I stuttered!! Why is my cheeks warm?! Can someone explain it to me???!

"C-can y-you let me g-go?" I asked.

Then again Mr. Fedora hat smirked at me as his hold at my waist tightened then I felt breath tickling my neck, sending shivers through my body.

"I am trying to let go~" he teasingly said closing the distance between us making my cheeks warmer than before.

"But I can't..." He then suddenly blew at my ear making me shriek and fall down on my seat as Mr. Fefora hat just smirked.

"Are~ I wanna join the fun as well kufufu~" then the Creepy pineapple just popped out of nowhere in the seat in front of my seat.

The Creepy Pineapple was about to hop in my seat when the driver shouted "Next Stop!".

'My chance!'

I quickly got out of my seat and literally run off outside not aware of the stares boring in my back.

Then slowly I walked and saw the apartment that I'm gonna live from I don't know how may years.

'I guess this a new chapter of my life huh?' I thought as I gazed at the sunset sky.