Helping Gone Wrong

This is dedicated to Lavalilly for giving me this idea!!! And enjoy!!
*****

No one's POV

Giotto and his guardians walked to Mukuro and Hibari to try and help Tsuna from being the human shield of Mukuro who hasn't still recognized the brunette who he harassed with Reborn in the bus.

While the Tsuna that was being the human shield was an illusion only. Yes an illusion. Where is the real one if you ask? Right now he is talking to someone on his phone about private matters.

How the others still didn't notice that the Tsuna being used as a human shield? Simple. Because Tsuna is more capable than what he seems to act. Even the Arcobaleno are deceived by his illusion, or that's what Tsuna thinks.

Actually the Reborn and Mammon noticed something about the Tsuna that is being a human shield at the moment.

As a skilled illusionist of course Mammon would notice and as well as the number 1 greatest hitman in the world, Reborn.

Thinking the same thing both Reborn and Mammon glanced at each other understanding what the other seemed to say, they observed the scene in front of them to answer their suspicion.

-The fight between a Pineapple and a biting to death person-

Mukuro actually sensed something from the boy who he was currently using as a shield from the Skylark.

'Oya? seems like an illusion but still cannot approve..' Mukuro thought as he stared at the shrieking 'illusion' that he was holding while still fighting Hibari.

'If this is an illusion, my, what a powerful illusionist. I would love to fight that illusionist, kufufu~' Mukuro chuckled and started thinking what kind of person the illusionist is.

Same suspicion with Hibari.

He looked carefully at the brunette.

He then charged at Mukuro to steal the brunette and to answer his suspicion.

Hibari swinged his tonfa to hit the left arm that is holding 'Tsuna'.

But Mukuro dodged the tonfa as if reading Hibari's every attack coming.

"Oya, seemed like you notice the change in this boy. Kufufu~" Mukuro looked at Hibari and held tightly 'Tsuna' who is now sweating madly and nervous that they would know that the one, the pineapple is holding is merely an illusion.

'Tsuna' began to expect negative things that made him act liked the real deal.

"Hn." Hibari answered.

The people that are watching from the sidelines including Giotto and his group began to ponder by what Mukuro said to Hibari.

As Giotto's intuition began to give signals that the boy Mukuro holds is not real.

Answering the suspicion of both Reborn and Mammon, true.

Reborn got to the battle field and held his Leon gun and aimed it to 'Tsuna' that is being held shockingly by Mukuro.

As Hibari strode to the sidelines and watch instead of fighting an illusion.

"Who are you. Where is the boy." Reborn ordered that made the illusion tremble
making it seem like that he was not an illusion but didn't work on Reborn.

"I-i don't k-know w-what you a-are talking a-about...." The illusion stuttered and made it seem more like he is not an illusion that made Reborn irritated.

Giotto then just watched knowing that boy that was being held by Mukuro is merely an illusion.

As Reborn pulled the trigger the illusion faded away from the bullet hitting the illusion.

After the mist faded away there was no Tsuna as Giotto and his group panicked and yes even Alaude and Daemon.

As well as some people.

Then Giotto saw a note pasted to the floor.

Giotto called everyone as he read it aloud.

"Yo Giotto-san! I'm sorry if didn't said this to you personally but I needed to go home for a week and I was just notified before the fight started so I made an illusion of me. How do I have flames? That would be answered when I get back. I am really sorry if I worried you and the others!! Once I get back home I would be doing whatever you guys want just to repay what I did for worrying you and the others. Well see you next week Giotto-san!

                                        -From Tsunayoshi 😁"

"NANI!?"