Phone Call

At the Sawada Residence•

"NANI?!" A certain blonde haired boy unintentionally shouted at his mom.

"He will be coming back home tomorrow?!" Natsu emphasized the 'He' as Nana nodded with anger present in her eyes.

"Yes Na-kun and he will be coming back with his boss who is you and Tsu-chan's grand father." Nana stated stoically as Natsu began to panic more.

Then Nana's phone rang.

Natsu stopped panicking and looked curiously at his mother as she opened her cell phone.

Nana saw a text from Iemitsu.

As she read the details in the message she sighed and Natsu began to wonder.

"Iemitsu just texted that the grandson of his boss would be coming with his friends...." Natsu heard what Nana said and began dialing a certain number.

He waited for that person to answer.

After the 3rd ring someone picked up.

-Conversation-

*****: [Moshi moshi?]

Natsu: "You need to come home!!"

*****: [Is He coming home?!]

Natsu: "Yes and he would be coming back with visitors." *sighs*

*****: [Nani?!]

Natsu: "Calm down, Mom's going to tell you something" *Gives the phone to Nana*

Nana: "Calm down and I want you to research about some people..."

*****: [Hai! What are they're names?]

Nana: "Are you sure, you could do it? They are quite many."

*****: [Don't underestimate me, you know who I truly am, or am I wrong?] *Chuckles*

Nana: *Giggles* "Ara? Of course I know you very well as much as, I know that Iemitsu is in the Mafia. I am just concern of you..."

*****: *Chuckles* [No need to be worried, I can handle myself and you know that as well, right Mama?]

Nana: "Of course! *Giggles*"

*****: [We can continue when I come back Mama, Let's get to business what are they're names?]

Nana: "Ara? Eager are we? How much will I pay?"

*****: [Nothing. This is about someone important, am I right? And I am not that eager to know they're names Mama its just that I have some troublesome company with me today....*BANG* *CRASH* *BOOM* *SHOUT* *SIGH*]

Nana: "Oh my! Seems lively there Ciel? *Giggles*"

*****: [Yes, yes.... Anyways what are they're names?]

Nana: "Vongola Nono, Timoteo Vongola. His grandson Giotto de Vongola and his guardians as well as the chosen guardians for the Vongola Undicesimo, I am looking forward for your return Ciel!"

*****: [*Smirks* Noted and I am as well Mama. ]

-Conversation Ends-

*Silence*

After a long eerily of silence Natsu decided to break the silence and asked.

"Soooo.. What did he said Mom?" Actually knowing the answer because of the wide smile plastered on his mother's face.

"You already know the answer Na-kun, why ask?" Nana replied.

"Just curious, mom. I'll be sleeping then, Oyasumi *yawns*" Natsu answered as he began to walk to his room to sleep.

"Oyasumi Na-kun" Nana softly said as she watched her son go to his room tiredly, as a soft smile began to bloom.

"Oyasumi Tsu-chan......." She softly mumbled to no one and as well began to walk to her room to sleep.

Expecting the unexpected for tomorrow.

********
Hello!!! I am very sorry that I updated late again because of me being lazy.

But a mysterious character popped up! Who do you think Ciel is?

What does "Ciel" mean? If you are French you have the advantage what the name "Ciel" means! This is a French word.