Is Rory the Master?

This theory, despite being slightly convincing, is extremely far fetched and I don't necessarily believe it, but I felt compelled to tell it anyway.

Firstly, Rory wasn't surprised at all by the TARDIS being bigger on the inside, which is unusual in itself because that's usually the first thing people get shocked over.

He always comes back, he has died so many times, even being erased from time at one point. Yet he always returns.

In 'The God Complex' the only one who didn't have a room filled with his fears was Rory. When the doctor opened his door he said "of course it was you." and we hear the TARDIS distress sound, which we only ever heard before when the master stole the TARDIS.

In 'Let's Kill Hitler' when Mel (River Song) regenerates and Rory is exposed to raw time energy for the first time he complains of a banging in his head. The master always heard drums in his head.

River Song is half timelord, she's Rory's daughter obviously. We never really got much closure on her 'being conceived in the time vortex' and it never really seemed believable. It's been pointed out before that a timelord isn't easily made.

Lastly, we never really got a good explanation as to how the cracks in the universe formed. Of course they're closely related to Amy Pond. As is Rory. The master was presumed dead, how else would he return?

Credit to midnightmanifesto on tumblr for the points in this theory.