013

wonwoo's

mingyu: can not wait to see u in colLAGE

mingyu: we are going to be best friends 4 eva.

--

the wind was hitting my face cooly. i entered the school entrance and then to the office and told them i'm a new student. they were very nice. they gave me all my books and told me everything i need to know, which wasn't that much.

"you're taking biology, if i'm correct." the staff asked me.

i nodded with a smile on my face. she smiled back and told me, "the room is 207. it's on the second floor, turn left and you'll see the laboratory."

"thank you." i bowed at the staff and she bowed back.

--

there is a lot of students here. it wasn't my time to take my class yet, so i went around the campus.

the reason i transferred is because this collage accepted me. i honestly would not call myself transferring here, because i have never got into a collage. i have been waiting for a collage to accept and this collage did.

"hyung!" a voice called. i was sure that this voice was mingyu's. "you're here."

"hi, mingyu." i greeted him. he swung his arms around me which was a first. he began talking and i wasn't paying attention because my stomach had some weird feelings. it's not that i have a stomach ache. it feels weird and i never felt that before.

"how's your first day?" he asked. i looked at him. he suddenly smiling and staring at me. i looked away and felt my cheeks boil. "yo, ass." he called. i couldn't help but smile.

"it's okay. i have to go now. i have class." i lied. i just wanted to avoid him. my cheeks were boiling and my stomach was feeling weird. am i sick? i need to get that checked out after class.