025

mingyu's

when i woke up, i found wonwoo still sleeping on the couch. my head was leaned back. i decided that we both skip school so that he would have a good night sleep.

--

"wonwoo," i called. "you're awake." i smiled as i handed him a cup of warm water. he smiled back and took a sip. "i have to tell you something."

wonwoo stared at me and put down his cup. "y-yes?"

i have been dying to tell him. i know i haven't been falling for him for that long, but he has driven me crazy. spending time with him made me so happy.

"wonwoo, i like you." i confessed.

wonwoo just looked at me, emotionlessly with wide eyes. "i-i don't- what?"

"i like you."

wonwoo had a smile on his face. this smile was different. i could see his teeth and his eyes shaping to a semi circle. his eyes were sparkling and his smile was worth living for. wonwoo chuckled and his cheeks were beaming red. but his emotions dropped. "you're lying."

"what?"

"mingyu, look at you. you're so beautiful and handsome. i'm literally a pile of rubbish, a mess. why would you like me? i'm worthless. i only waste your time." wonwoo said.

"no! i like you. i really do. i like everything about you. i love how your smile makes my day. i love how your eyes sparkle when you smile. i love how your hair just looks so perfect all the time. i love how goofy your glasses are. i love how lame your puns are. i love how you wear your clothes. i love you." i said as i cupped his face.

wonwoo blushed. "i-i like you, too."

"really?" i couldn't believe it. my crush likes me back.

"mingyu. you have no idea how much i love it when you're around. i love your company. i love how you wrap me in your arms like a buritto, tight and firm. i love how you make me feel safe. i love how my love for you is impossible to describe." he smiled.

i hugged him tightly. "like this?"

"yes." wonwoo nodded. he rested his chin on my shoulders and hugged me back.

i got butterflies.