Prologue

The day started out with Jordan walking down the hallway with her boyfriend, Noah, late as usual. Once Jordan got to her locker she said a goodbye to Noah, and got her items to go to class.

Once she reached her class, she scanned the room to see for any empty seats. Once she did, she sat down in a seat in the back of the class, next to a tan boy, who was ok in her eyes. The boy looked over to see who sat down next to him and couldn't believe his eyes, it was Jordan. The Jordan Parker. Mostly known for breaking guys hearts, but she was so hot, and the boy didn't really care.

Jordan turned around to face him when she felt a pair of eyes lingering on her, for longer then what she was comfortable with.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?"

"Uh-um-I-i" He stuttered. He just couldn't get the words out.

She gave him a spite-it-out kind-of look. "Um, is that a yes or no." Jordan asked.

"Uh-I-I-- My name is Calum." He said.

"Ok. Good to know." Then Jordan turned back around as the teacher began his lesson.

-

Calum's POV

I can't believe I just did that. What is wrong with me. Oh my god, bloody hell! I can't believe I just did that.

Why to go, idiot

"Hey stop it!"

"Uh, Calum? Are you ok?" His best mate, Luke asked.

"What? Yeah, why did you ask that?"

"Because you just shouted out 'hey stop it!' When no one was talking to you." Their friend, Michael said.

"Oh that," Calum laughed embarrassed. "That was nothing." Luke looked at him weirdly, then mumbled an ok.

"Anyways," Ashton interrupted. "Have you guys heard about Jordan yet?" They all muttered out a no, while looking at him with questioning looks, except for Michael, he was still eating. "While looks like you can add Noah Smith, to the list of guys she screwed over." Calum looked at him confused "What? They were just together this morning."

"Yeah, I know. She just broke up with him on her way to lunch."

"Wow. She really doesn't care who it is. It seems like once she gets what she wants, she'll leave." Michael stated.

"I heard it's because she doesn't believe in true love, or love at all." Said Luke.

"Oh please, I could make her love me in no time." Michael smirked.

"Oh, come on. If she were to go with any of us, it would be me." Ashton said in a 'duh' tone.

"You guys are so full of yourselves. Why would she date any of you, when she can have me?" Calum said, coming off quiet cocky.

"You guys are so stupid. Arguing over which one she'd take," Luke scoffed. "It's obvious, it would be me!"

"Is that a bet, Hemmings?" Michael challenged. "Hell Yeah. Who ever wins over her heart by the end of the year wins $100. Who's in?" Luke asked. All the boys raised their hands. "Alright, may the best man win." He said as all boys shook hands.