72 Hours of Heaven (Part 3)

CHAPTER 15: Relaxation

(Last of the smut for awhile!)

Kate rolls over kissing my cheek to wake me up, I lift my head up still having my eyes closed as places another one on my lips.

"Good morning my sweet." Kate says fondling her fingers through my hair.

"Good morning love." I say mumbling scooting in closer to her.

"My little spoon." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"You're smaller than me!" I say half asleep.

She laughs and kisses my shoulder as I pull the blankets up over me. I turn over so I'm facing Kate, I pull her on top of me cuddling closer. She rests her head on my chest sliding her hands down intertwining them in mine. We fall back asleep for an hour and I awake again to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say still sleepy.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" My mom says on the other line.

"I'm good, just woke up. How are you?" I say back.

"Great, just wanted to call to see how you were and if everything went okay." My mom says on the line.

"Yeah, everything is great. Sarah and I are ready for college and the place it amazing." I say softly into the phone trying not to wake Kate up.

"Okay great! Dad says hi, we might come and visit you for Thanksgiving. Not quite sure yet." My mom says.

"I'd like that. We can have a family dinner at my place." I say yawning.

"I love you sweetie, talk to you soon." My mom says with a cough.

"Love you too, see ya." I say hanging up the phone.

Kate moves a little in my arms but cozies back up with her face in my neck. I brush the strands of her hair out of her face as she wiggles her nose as they touch it. I rub her back as I lay in bed scrolling through my tumblr feed. Kate yawns waking up again, "How long have I been asleep?"

"Probably just for an hour or so." I respond.

"Ummm, okay." Kate says kissing my cheek rolling off me.

She opens her eyes and smiles at me, "Last night was a lot of fun."

I smile too, "Yes it was. I definitely want to do that again. I have a few more ideas that I could do with it."

"Oh yeah?" Kate says kissing me.

"Yeps." I say kissing her back with a little more thrust.

We lay in bed talking and cuddling until there is a knock at the door. Kate throws on her robe and walks out of the bedroom, I hop up throwing mine on heading to the bathroom. I hear Kate close the door, she walks in to the bathroom, "Who was that?" I ask.

"Oh just the building manager. They are doing some repairs down the hall and they wanted to let the tenants on this floor know." Kate says kissing my cheek.

"Hm, okay." I say continuing to brush my hair.

"May I help you with that?" Kate asks sofly.

"Yes please." I say handing her my brush.

She strokes my hair with her hand after every brush, "Your hair is so soft." She pulls it to the side kissing down my neck, "So soft." She whispers against my skin.

I giggle. She continues to brush my long blonde hair. "This is what a natural blonde looks like." I tease.

"I need a closer look." She says as she pulls my head back by my hair.