Simply Divine

Lemme know what yall wanna see more of....

CHAPTER 28?: Bliss

Kate wraps her arms around me laying me on my back tracing my body with her fingertips. Slowly she starts to kiss up by body causing a small smile to come across my lips, she reaches my neck where she slowly starts to nibble and suck. I've never wanted her more, "Take me." I whisper as she bites down a little harder on my neck.

"Just be patient my love. I will." Kate says kissing my cheek.

I smile and wrap my hands in her hair kissing her lips hard as she lays her body down on mine. Her kisses melted like warm sugar on my lips, I could do this for hours, and we did. Kate tugs on my bottom lip with her teeth, and smirks looking deep into my eyes.

She dips her body lower and kisses down my neck to my chest where she takes my breasts into her hands and massages them. One by one she takes a nipple between her lips and sucks gently while swirling her tongue around giving me the best sensation ever. I raise my hips begging for her touch, she looks at me and just shakes her head "No". I whine and grab the sheets as I slide my hand down to get what I want. She grabs my hand and viciously pinning it to the bed.

"Please baby." I beg grabbing the pillow behind my head.

Kate smirks and slides her hand down my stomach tugging at my underwear rubbing it against my center. I arch my back and beg for more, Kate stops and bites her lip glancing over my body.

"How bad do you want me?" She whispers over my lips.

I try to speak but only a whimper comes out, she leans down and kisses my lips. "Good girl, just tell me what you want." Kate says teasing me over my underwear.

"I need you." I say moving her hand to where I want it.

Kate smiles and slides her hand down my underwear slipping in three fingers making me moan out in pleasure. She pulses in and out of me "You're so tight." She says as she pushes her fingers deep into me.

I arch my back and a deep moan escapes the back of my throat. Kate bites her lip, "That's hot."

I smile with a little blush, but that redness in my cheeks turn to a heat as I feel myself starting to let go on her fingers. My thighs start to shake and my fingers clench the sheets as I soak her fingers with my thick candy. She slowly pulls out spreading her fingers inside me, with her soaked fingers she rubs my center spreading my juices all over. She dips her fingers in my mouth as I suck off all of the goodness. She smashes her lips on my clit as she laps up all of my cum with her tongue. I shake at every touch of her tongue. She indulges her tongue deep inside me swirling it making me moan. Slowly sucking up the goodness dripping out of me she kisses up my thighs leaving a big wet kiss on my lips. I wrap my hands in her hair kissing her deeply. I flip over on top of her as I grind my hips on hers, she pushes my hips against her as I grind harder.

I sit up and pull off her pants grind slower hitting her clit every time. Her eyes are closed as I move my hips in a different way as soon as she moans. I slide off of her playing with her wetness over her thong. I bite my lip as I rub her getting her wetter, I suck it through her panties feeling her buck her hips against my lips.

I rip her underwear off shoving my tongue into her sucking up her sweet juices. Moments later my face is covered in her cum and she's pulling my hair as she grinds on my face letting go once more. I wipe my face and kiss her deeply, I moan against her lips.

"Fuck that was great." Kate says laying back taking a deep breath.

"You're great." I say with a wink.

"Come here." Kate says motioning me with her finger.

I crawl over and lay next to her. She brushes her fingers on my back and I slowly fall asleep into her arms.

She kisses my forehead as we both drift asleep in each others arms.