Dinner for three

I sat at the table waiting for Justin to come home, two plates of spaghetti laid out on the table going cold. All afternoon I'd baked and cooked for Justin ready for him to come home for his weekend away with Sofia, I wanted tonight to be really special but of course he was late. 

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, examining the pink cupcakes which all had a little memory me and Justin had shared written on in white thin icing.

I heard his car pull up the drive way and I smiled, he was never on time. Walking towards the front door to greet him I started to feel excited, one week without him was far too long.

When he walked through the door he was laughing and talking making me raise my eyebrows, why was my boyfriend talking to himself?

"Oh hey babe!" He smiled at me while taking of his white supras, before I could reply I saw Sofia Richie's petite figure walk through the door smiling like crazy making me freeze.

"Hi, I uh wasn't expecting company Justin. I just made tea for two."

"Oh, uhm can't you microwave something up." He said while still smiling, does he not understand that I'd spent all afternoon cooking something for him. He was so unbelievably ungrateful.

"It's actually homemade spaghetti, your favourite. But I'm not very hungry anyway so Sofia can have mine." I sighed while walking away, he probably won't even try to stop me.

"Thanks babe you're the best!" I heard him shout after me while their voices echoed into the dining room, I instantly broke out into tears and sat on the bottom step. I hate Sofia she ruins absolutely everything!

"Babe, come here you must be hungry!" Justin shouted from the dining room, I quickly dried my tears and stood up wandering into the low lit room. I'd made the table look romantic by lighting candles and laying out a bunch of flowers; I quickly flicked on the light and wandered over blowing out the candles and putting the flowers on the side.

"Aw babe, I didn't know you'd made it all romantic you're so sweet." Justin smiled while leaning up to kiss me, I quickly dodged so he planted a kiss on my cheek instead. I couldn't kiss him knowing he'd kissed her a few hours earlier.

"Well I didn't intentionally I just thought it would be nice to make an effort." I mumbled while looking away, Sofia looked flawless compared to me her shaped blonde hair was slightly waved and she had bronzed cheeks and thick lashes, she wore some tight short shorts and a crop top making my makeup free and damp hair seem like trash.

"Come here baby." Justin cooed while pulling me onto his lap, he forcefully pushed a forkful of his spaghetti down my throat, I must admit I was absolutely starving I'd skipped lunch because I was too busy baking.

"What did you have for dinner." Justin asked while his mouth was full of spaghetti.

"Oh I skipped lunch, I was uh busy with tea I tried doing the whole thing from scratch."

"Selena, I don't like you skipping meals you know that." Justin sighed, yes sure that's why you just gave Sofia my tea, "go make some soup, and as for the spaghetti it's amazing." He smiled.

"It really is." Sofia chirped, she always tried to act like a friend to me but she would never be my friend.

I faked them both a smile and walked into the kitchen, putting some toast into the toaster.

I'll bring my cupcakes to Justin after tea, I'm not letting that bitch have any.

I angrily slopped butter onto my slightly burnt toast and stomped back into the dining room.

Sitting down next to Justin I silently ate my toast, my mouth watering at the delicious spaghetti Sofia was stuffing into her mouth, my spaghetti.

"I feel mean for eating your tea." Sofia said as she wiped her mouth and looked down at her empty bowl.