Don't leave me

"You're perfect." I mumbled over and over again into Justin's soft brown hair, tears still rushing down my cheeks and dripping of the edge of my chin soaking Justin's shirt.

"I love you so much Sel." He whispered sounding almost close to tears himself; he pulled away and captured my lips with his softly sucking on my lower lip.

"Aw, how cute but can we go." I heard Sofia snap from the doorway, I deepened the kiss just to annoy her making Justin chuckle through the heated make out.

"Right, too much for a Granddad to see." Bruce grinned while pulling us apart making me shoot him a puppy dog face, he just lightly tapped my forehead and chuckled making me grin.

"But my baby's so cute." Justin cooed while pecking me on the lips once more, my cheeks turned a crimson colour and I bit my lip. He still has an effect on me after being together so long.

"Don't blush." He winked cockily, I shook my head at him and stood up noticing Chaz and Ryan walk in the room and start talking to Sofia even though they didn't like her all that much.

"Hey my boos!" I shouted while running into their arms, and hugging them tightly.

"Hey Selly, we're going swimming!" Ryan smirked.

"Yay! I haven't been swimming in so long!"

Chaz suddenly reached out and grabbed my promise ring, a puzzled look on his face.

"You're getting married?!" He said dumbfounded.

"No Chazzy, it's a promise ring it means I promise to marry Justin when we are both ready." I said talking to him in a slow babyish voice, his face soon lit up and he hugged me.

"That's great Selena! I can't wait until you're my step Aunty!" He beamed.

"What?" I laughed, but then straight after just waved my hand at him telling him it doesn't matter I swear that boy won't pass high school.

Justin wrapped his hands around me from behind and placed several sweet pecks on my neck.

"Are we ready to go," He asked glancing at everyone, "Have you got your swimming stuff babe," He asked directly to me while turning his head to face me, I nodded quickly and darted out of the door. I loved swimming, even though I wasn't even a good swimmer it just relaxed me.

"We can go in my range rover; I got it shipped over here a few days ago." Justin said as we all headed out towards the garage.

"Yay! My favourite cars here!" I smiled while skipping towards the garage door, opening it and slipping inside. I think everyone thought I was on drugs this morning, I was just happy because I finally knew Sofia couldn't ruin it for me, Justin wanted me and not her.

For now anyway.

I strapped myself into the front seat and turned the radio on, everyone was putting stuff into the boot so I sneakily put My World 2.0 into the stereo, changing it to Baby and putting it on the highest volume I quickly paused it and waited for everyone to get in.

"Is everyone here?" Justin asked while strapping himself into the driver's seat, glancing behind him and pretending to count heads making me snort and make the most awful laughing noise ever.

"Real attractive." Sofia smirked from the back seat.

"Look at your own face bitch," I laughed before turning back around and pressing play, everyone jumped at the loud noise coming out of the stereo and I smirked.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!" I shouted loudly while rolling the windows down and screaming the lyrics out to random people on the street, Justin started dancing in his seat and Chaz was out of the sun roof screaming it at the top of his lungs.