I was finally done

I walked downstairs later that day, a smile still itching at the corners of my mouth; the whole day had been perfect. Justin was laid on the sofa watching family guy while shoving popcorn into his mouth five pieces at a time, I shook my head and walked over straddling his waist and leaning down to kiss him softly.

"Hey baby girl, how are you?" He breathed smiling softly and feeding me some popcorn.

"Good," I hummed, "Where has everyone gone?"

"Supermarket, I think Sofia is upstairs or something though, why?"

"Just thought we needed a little alone time, if you get me." I winked while leaning down to kiss his neck softly, his breath hitched as his large hands grabbed onto my waist pulling me more towards him.

"Naughty," He winked jokingly while attaching his lips onto mine, his mouth moved with urgency as his hands grabbed at my waist repeatedly leaving red marks which really didn't matter at that moment.

"Justin," I sighed as his lips trailed down my jaw, his hands reached towards my shirt as he began to peel it over my head.

"St-top we can't do this on the sofa," I mumbled while pushing him away with the palm of my hands, he growled and half sat up pulling his shirt over his head and flipping us over quickly.

"Yes we can," He groaned while playing with the button on my jeans, I forgot about the fact that we were on his Grandmas sofa and went for his belt quickly undoing it and pushing his jeans all the way down.

"Please," He groaned softly while staring into my eyes, I nodded softly and flipped us back over so he was underneath, straddling his waist I peeled his boxers down slowly dragging my finger all the way down teasingly, he let out a soft growl as I eventually reached his hard dick.

"Justin we have a surprise for you!" Pattie shouted while jumping into the living room, I screamed and jumped of Justin looking for my top as he tried to cover his dick up with his hands.

"Mum! Holy crap," Justin shouted as his cheeks flushed an angry red.

"Justin! What the hell are you doing?" Pattie screamed while getting angry, her cold stare then turned to me, "And you Selena what the hell where you doing to my son you disgusting girl!"

"Pattie it wasn't what it looked like I lo-" I started tears brimming in my eyes, before I had chance to finish my sentence Justin's loud voice rung out angrily.

"Mum, call Selena disgusting one more time and I swear to god I will walk out of this house and never talk to you again!" He bellowed while his face turned an even more impossible shade of red.

"Justin Drew don't you disrespect me like that!" Pattie screeched while standing forward into his face.

"Don't you disrespect Selena! Mum we are in love; you didn't seriously think that I don't show her how much I love her do you? "

"Justin, of course I knew that. It's just on the sofa, when Jazzy and Jaxon are in the hallway, is that really appropriate?" Pattie sighed, soothing her voice down slightly.

"I know it was really stupid of me, but don't blame it on Selena she told me to stop but I chose not to! I thought you would be gone ages!" Justin sighed while running his hands through his hair.

"Pattie," I whimpered out softly, regret filling my features, Pattie is the only motherly figure I have in my life and I can't afford for her to hate me.

"No Selena, it was me I jumped to conclusion I guess I was shocked seeing you on top of my son with his, yeah and I'm sorry, I love you." Pattie rushed while pulling me into a hug, I hugged her back tightly and smiled into her shoulder.

"I'm going upstairs to get a shower, I won't be long." I mumbled softly, she nodded and I turned to Justin.

"You need a shower after me too, so don't stay down here long when you here the shower turn off come up." I mumbled while pulling his t-shirt straight.

"Yes miss, don't do anything in the shower without me," He breathed into my neck, I rolled my eyes he's such a pig.

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom, finally escaping the awkward situation.

I'd already put my sweats on and dried my hair and Justin still hadn't come up for a shower, I sighed and went downstairs to drag him up, he was probably sat watching family guy again.

To my surprise he wasn't, he was sat in the chair with the rest of his family, obviously Sofia sat on his knee and he had wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her shoulder, his hand softly rested on her thigh making me ooze with anger, he had the nerve to try have sex with me earlier and now he had his hands all over her.

I went and sat on the floor as all the seats where taken, no Justin didn't even offer me his seat he just carried on letting Sofia sit on his dick, man whore.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Logan, if he's going to be a jerk then I will be to.

To- Logan

From- Sel

Yo my bitch, give me a ring:)

Minutes later my loud ringtone went of making everyone's heads shoot up, I smiled apologetically and answered.

"Logan I've missed you loads! How have you been," I shouted into the phone over enthusiastically while glancing at Justin, his face changed into a scowl and he shot me a glare.

We talked for about ten minutes about nothing interesting before I finally hung up the phone and glanced up at everyone, Justin was shooting me the worst death glare ever. Oops.

"Come on Sofia, we're going out." Justin snapped while grabbing Sofia's hand and leading her out of the house. Well.

Justin had been gone nearly four hours, it was midnight and my eyes where dropping, I had to stay up to talk to him.

I decided to scan twitter to keep me awake, I checked on Justin's twitter and looked at his recent tweets.

@justinbieber- with my babyyyyyy twitpic.com/dhahfgyw12

A picture of him and Sofia kissing, wow thanks Justin.

@justinbieber- such a good day with my perfect girl :)

Tears began to pour down my cheeks, he's a little bastard!

An hour later the door flung open and banged against the wall, I was laid on the sofa tears still running down my cheeks, Justin and Sofia came running in giggling holding a bottle of vodka half drunk.. Wow what a great influence Sofia.

"Wow, thanks for informing me where you was going." I croaked from the sofa, Justin and Sofia turned to me and both started laughing, at me.

"Shut the fuck up! Come upstairs and fuck me," Justin laughed while walking over to me and pulling me up.

"Fucking get off me Justin!" I screamed while lashing out at him, Pattie suddenly came running downstairs her face etched with worry.

"Justin Drew get of her!" Pattie screamed while her eyes also filling up, seeing her son drag his girlfriend around drunk.

Justin's face suddenly came into realization and he grabbed my face, "Selena I-" He started but I had already cut him off.

"You love me right, Justin." I whispered while tears brimmed my eyes, "You don't love Sofia do you?"

"O-of course I love you Sel." He whispered while stroking my face.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I- I'm confused ok Sel!" He screamed while collapsing onto the floor.

"Ok, we're done." I whispered while walking away, "Pattie please don't let him come after me."

"No Selena I promise I'll be a better boyfriend!" He shouted.

"You can never be a good boyfriend when she is around, I'm done." I whispered while stroking his face and walking out of the house.

Walking away from Justin Drew Bieber, this time for good.