13.

I grin like a fool as Harry came into view. He was standing in the entry way, in a gorgeous black suit, holding a bouquet of roses. His face lit up like the Cheshire Cat when he saw me.

"Hi love," he smiles, handing me the roses.

"Hey, Haz," I blush.

"Come sit, baby girl," he says. "I have your favorite, lasagna and bread."

My mouth start watering just at the talk of this. "Thank you, Harry," I say while taking a seat. He dishes out the dinner, and we sit and eat quietly. I hum in delight at the fantastic meal in front of me. "This is delicious, babe."

"Thank you, kitten." He stands up and walks over to the radio, turning it on. "Come dance with me, my love."

I take his hand and let him lead me to the floor as our song begins playing. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, resting my head on his chest.  "This was wonderful, Harry," I praise, pulling back far enough to look him in the eyes. "Thank you for this."

"You're welcome. my love," He smiles. "But the night's not over yet."

I look at him strangely, cocking my head a little. What is he talking about? As the song finishes, he takes me back to my chair and has me sit down. "Harry-" I start. He pulls out a crinkled piece of paper, unfolding it then looking up at me.

"I want you listen without speaking, okay?" He says. I nod. He takes a shallow breath, then, "Kathryn I don't really know where to start. Before I met you, I was in a terribly dark place. I thought the world was going to end because I messed up on that one solo, so I locked myself away and cried. My eyes stayed glued to a computer screen, or a phone screen, or anything that I could use to get online. I was completely depressed after reading posts telling me how horrible I was, and how I didn't deserve to be a part of One Direction. After reading a post telling me to go die, I seriously contemplated it. Am I even worth it?"

"The next morning was the day I met you. I put on my mask and engaged in real world activity. I tried so hard, but you saw right through me. Everything I tried to hide, you saw. And I'm so grateful that you did. You talked to me, and just let me cry. You listened and held me through my pain. You've been by my side ever since."

"You are the light in my life. Anywhere, at any time, I could always count on you. You're such a blessing to me."

"Ever since 2011, I've known. When we first met, there was just something special. I told Louis, "she's my person." And you are Kat. I can't imagine doing life without you by my side."

"We have a beautiful baby boy, who's almost 4 months old. We've been together for 5 and a half years. And now, I think it's time."

He looks up at me, folding the paper and putting it back in his pocket. I reached up to wipe the tears from my face as he made his way towards me. I gasped when he fell on one knee in front of.

"Kathryn, I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my days loving you and Corbin. So please let me. Will you marry me?"

I nod, lost for words. He pulls a small black box out of his pocket, and opens it to reveal a beautiful ring. He lifts it from the box and places it on my finger.

"I love you," he smiles and pulls me into his arms.

"I love you, too, Harry."

-       -       -

I know it's super short, but I hope you guys enjoy!!!

-MB