×Prologue×

Tom's P.O.V.

     Hello, People call me Tom. I'm considered an alcoholic to my two friends Edd and Matt. And yes, I am one to. My actual name is Thomas Ridgewell, but you can call me Tom. Edd said that him and Matt are gonna introduce a friend of theirs to me. I kind of felt nervous since I'm not to fond of people. But I decided why not meet the person.

"So... Where will this person be at?" I ask Edd who seemed to be getting ready. "At the park that's a couple blocks away from here." Edd responds excitedly.

"Oh. How long have you known them?" I asked another dumb question. "Tom he is a guy. And I known him for about three years!" Edd smiles.

"Oh. Wonderful..." I sigh. I bet he will hate me because of me being... unnatural with how I have no eyes and all. I thought and looked down. I already had my checkerboard shoes on as Matt was almost ready.

"Hurry up Matt!" I shouted. "But my hair isn't perfect Tom!" Matt argued and continues fixing his ginger colored hair. "Just come on." I said getting impatient.

"Oh fine!" Matt said adding his last touches. "Now let's go!" Matt shouted throwing his hands in the air and rushed out the oddly opened door that lead outside.

     I began walking after he does and Edd comes out last. "Excited to see him?" Edd asks me. "Yeah but... I hope he isn't like other people that just.... Hates the way I look with me having no eyes and all..." I scratch the back of my neck becoming nervous. Edd mumbles a 'oh' under his breath and became sort of worried for me.

     It's been almost fifteen minutes as we are almost at the park. I grew nervous each step I took just imagining the reaction on his face. He's gonna hate me. I know it. I thought and began to shake seeing we were about ten feet from the park. "Shit." I mumble.

"Ok we are here! Let's look around!" Edd smiled.

My heart started racing at this point.

"O-Ok.." I nervously started walking with the other two looking around.

"Hey guys I see him!" Matt points to a red hoodie man that had his hair like horns. "Good eye Matt! Come on Tom! Let's go introduce you to him!" Edd smiles.

"Oh no."

Another since I love my boi's...