×Chapter 3×

Tord's P.O.V.

We get outside the building seeing he had something behind his back. Possibly the gift he picked out for himself. He pulls it out from behind him and gives it to me. "It's the stuffed animal you wanted... I saw you didn't have enough so.. I bought you it myself.." Tom gives me a smile. I grew shocked at this moment and gently grab it and hold it to my chest. "T-thanks.." I smile and hug him.

"Heh your welcome.." he hugs me back. "Wait how did you know I wanted this though??" I ask. "I saw that expression Tord.." he responds and let's go. "Oh!.." I giggle and also let go. "Where to now?" I ask.  "Let's go to the park... it's calm when it's dusk." Tom smiled. "Heh.. Ok.." I smile back at him. I had to admit... He looks so cute when he smiles. Even with him having no eyes.

I felt his hand grab onto mine as we both start walking. I blush at the action he made and smile holding his back.

×Time Skip×

We get to the park after our long walk and sat down, at the same bench Tord sat in when we first met only today. "This is beautiful." I look up at the stars. "Yeah.." Tom looks down. "You Ok?" I ask looking at his hung head. "Yeah.. kind of tired.. but fine.." he sighs. "Let's go home then..." I smile. "Ok... Let's get going then..." Tom giggles tiredly. "Right!.. Best Friend..."