Chapter 1

Third person's POV:

"Wake up you lazy ass!" Kyungsoo shouted and started hitying Baekhyun with a pillow.

"Go away Satansoo!" Baekhyun said in a muffled voice.

"We are gonna be late for school Mr goody two shoes!" Kyungsoo hissed and pulled the blanket down from Baekhyun's body but Baekhyun didn't seem to care and kept sleeping.

"Okay I have enough of this shit!" Kyungsoo yelled and left the room. Baekhyun smiled and continued sleeping in peace but then suddenly a splash of cold water hit his face.

"AAAAHHHHH......!" Baekhyun screamed on top of his lungs. (A/N: Imagine Baekhyun's scream from EXO Showtime: haunted house lol!)

Kyungsoo laughed his ass off because of the sight. "You asshole! I am gonna kill you!" Baekhyun shouted and attacked Kyungsoo but because of Kyungsoo's fast reflexes, he escaped.

"Baek kill me later okay? Because right now we are getting late for school! So get ready NOW!" Kyungsoo said and left the room. Baekhyun groaned and mumbled "Bitch" and got up while rubbing his eyes.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth because of the stupid Kyungsoo his hairs were dipping wet so he blow dried them. He quickly changed into his uniform and went down for breakfast.

Kyungsoo's mom and dad were sitting on table with Kyungsoo. He greeted them.

"So... Baek and Soo we are going on a business trip for few days, we will be back before you know it!" Kyungsoo's dad, his uncle JungSoo.

"Yes honey and miss Sangmi will take care for you boys as always" Kyungsoo's mom, his aunt Chunja said with a guilty smile.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nodded. It wasn't the first time they are going so they were use to it.

Oh and Baekhyun was actually a royal prince but he has been living an undercover life and he was happy with it. Baekhyun was not the crowned prince, his older brother was. He has been living with the Dos since he was 5 years old.

His real name was Byun Baekhyun but he was pretending to be Do Baekhyun as Kyungsoo cousin.

Kyungsoo was Baekhyun's best friend or more like brother. They loved and protected each other as brothers.

Kyungsoo's parents were actually Baekhyun's parents (the current king and queen) bodyguards and best friends but then they got retired. Kyungsoo was always inspired by his parents so he decided to be Baekhyun's bodyguard.

Baekhyun's parents always wanted Baekhyun to have a normal life unlike his older brother so Kyungsoo's parents took him in.

Since than Baekhyun is a part of the Dos family. Baekhyun's parents did visited him or he visited them.

After breakfast both boys went to school.

Mean while Chanyeol:

"Faster baby!" The girl moaned loudly.

Chanyeol increased his pace and thrusted faster. With one last thrust he released the girl. She settled beside Chanyeol and nuzzled into him.

"It was amazing" she breathed out but Chanyeol kept quiet. Sure he loved having sex but wasn't as amazing as he wanted.

Suddenly the room door opens revealing a hot tan boy known as Jongin, who was leaning against the door.

"Show is over now you can go!" He said. The girl pouted at Chanyeol.

"He is right, I only do one night stand" Chanyeol shrugged.

The girl angrily got up and grabbed her clothes and went out of the room.

"You jerk of a prince" She shouted in the whole castle.

Jongin chuckled and walked to Chanyeol "Your parents are calling you"

"Okay I am coming"

Chanyeol changed his clothes and went to his parents.

Chanyeol was the crowned prince. He had responsibilities that he ignored.

He reached and saw his parents sitting on the table. He greeted them and sat as well with Jongin.

"Chanyeol I have enough of this! And you too Jongin!" His father shouted.

Chanyeol just raised his brow. "What?"

"Bringing girls in the royal palace and using is them is not allowed!" His father yelled in rage.

Chanyeol just ignored him. "I have made a decision!" The king said.

"We are going to send you and Jongin to school" The Queen said quietly.

"WHAT!?!?!" Chanyeol and Jongin roared at the same time.

"Yes, from Wednesday onwards you both will be attending Black Pearl Academy School!"

"But why?" Jongin frowned.

"You both need to learn how to take responsibilities! You are the future King and Duke!"

"But fath-"

"ENOUGH! That's my final decision!" The king roared. Everyone ate their breakfast silently. After that they went to their room.

Chanyeol and Jongin went to Chanyeol's room.

"Why the fuck is father sending us to a commoner school! " Chanyeol shouts.

"Well for first it's not a commoner school, it is one of the most famous and powerful school is Korea and second there are gonna be lots of hots chicks to fuck so I don't really mind!" Jongin shrugs.

"You are all about girls and sex" Chanyeol scoffed.

"Like you are not" Jongin raised his brow.

"Yeah you are right" Chanyeol smirked.

'Black Pearl academy here I come!'

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
Lame and short? I know. But it's the first chapter so yeah!

Guys I am warning again this isn't going to be as clean as my previous book. If you are uncomfortable then kindly don't continue because I don't mind.

Please support it!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki♥

Word count: 893
Date: 7/7/17