Chapter 11

Third person's POV:

Baekhyun stood breathlessly in front of Chanyeol's penthouse door. He combed his hair with his fingers and looked at his phone staring at Chanyeol's penthouse address. 'Maybe I should just go back?' Baekhyun thought while staring at the bell. He shaked his head and ruffled his hair, scolding himself mentally.

He finally rang the bell and waited for the respone. Suddenly the door opened revealing a big masculine man wearing a black suit. "And you are?" The man asked without any greeting. Baekhyun was clearly startled by the man's appearance but he managed to maintain his state "I am here to meet Chanyeol" Baekhyun said a with straight face.

The man leaned forward and stared at Baekhyun straight in the eyes "Its Prince Chanyeol for you kid". Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes, he leaned back and said "Look I don't have time for this, let me in or else I will go". The bigger guy leaned into Baekhyun again "Never" he whispered.

Baekhyyn groaned in frustration "Just call him already?!". The guy chuckled bitterly "Why don't you call him? You should have his number if you are here to meet him". Baekhyun rolled his eyes "I don't have his number so can you please call him".

The man eyed Baekhyun is disgust "I have experiences with people like you who show up at his door, wanting His Highness's attention only". Baekhyun was offended by the man statement, he looked at him with a shocked face "Well pardon me! I am not here to have 'Your Highness's' attention, I am here to study! I seriously have enough of this! Tell 'Your Highness' that Baekhyun was here!" Baekhyun said angrily and turned on his heels.

Suddenly a warm big hand engulfed his small wrist. Baekhyun turned around and saw a Chanyeol how wore a tired look. "Seriously Baek you give up so easily" he said while panting. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and widen eyes and then he looked at his hand.

Chanyeol stood straight and faced Shownu, his bodyguard with annoyed expressions "Shownu you should have called me!". Shownu looked stunned as he faced Chanyeol "Sorry Your Highness" he bowed. Chanyeol ruffled his hair "Don't call me that" he groaned and pulled Baekhyun inside his penthouse with his hand still around the latter's wrist.

They both stood in the penthouse, Baekhyun coughed awkwardly and Chanyeol looked at him "What?". Baekhyun rolled his eyes and showed their hands. Chanyeol immediately separated their hands and scratched his neck.

"Sorry about Shownu, he has always been like this" Chanyeol sighed and Baekhyun nodded his head. Chanyeol lead their way to the living room where he told Baekhyun to sit. "Wait here, I will go and get my books" Chanyeol said and went. In the meanwhile Baekhyun observed Chanyeol's penthouse. It was classy, something Chanyeol never looked like.

 It was classy, something Chanyeol never looked like

Chanyeol came in a dashed and sat next to Baekhyun. "Sooooo..." Chanyeol said awkwardly. Baekhyun sat straight and took out his books "Shall we start?". Chanyeol sighed and nodded.

Both boys started preparing the questions for the assignment. There was comfortable silence in the room, time to time Baekhyun could secretly glaze that taller boy and could be stunned by his seriousness. Chanyeol was showed himself as carefree boy with no worries but turns out that the Prince Playboy can also be serious. Baekhyun suddenly liked the serious side of Chanyeol.

Baekhyun was snapped out of his through when Chanyeol handed him his paper. Baekhyun was startled, he took Chanyeol's paper with a awkward smile.

The pink head observed Chanyeol's questions and was left stunned by his clean writing and questions. "So?" Chanyeol asked bitting his lip.

Baekhyun genuinely smiled at Chanyeol and he handed him back the paper, Chanyeol had to admit that the latter's smile was the most prettiest thing he did had even seen, it seem to brighten up the whole surrounding beside him.

"You know if you put more effort in your work than maybe you couldn't have ended you here in my school" Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol scoffed "I just wanted to live my life okay, after few year I am going to be a King.." He sighed sadly "I just wanted to do things that can't do after that".

Baekhyun looked the other Prince in sympathy. He never experienced the life of a crowded Prince so was lose of words. Chanyeol immediately rolled his eyes "I don't need your sympathy". Baekhyun frowned "Hmm".

Chanyeol glazed soften and he smiled "You know you are not that bad". Baekhyun smiled cocky "Bitch I am amazing!" He said sassy. Both boys laughed together, slowly their laughs fainted and both of them stared at each other.

Up till now Baekhyun never noticed how handsome Chanyeol was. His huge ears obviously stood out but his almond shaped eyes and straight nose were also nice. Plus his dimples were cute.

As for Chanyeol, he suddenly founded the pink head to be the most prettiest and delicate thing ever. He boxy smile was a sunshine which mesmerized him.

Maybe both boys company wasn't bad, maybe it was fun. Suddenly they were interrupted by a cough. Both turned and saw Kyungsoo standing beside Jongin with smirk. "Fancy to see you here" he smirked.

"Where are you doing here?" Baekhyun shouted. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "I am here to do my project idiot". Baekhyun looked confused and Chanyeol laughed "I live with Jongin". Baekhyun made an O with his mouth and understood everything.

"I am heading home, wanna come with me?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun nodded and started packing his things "I am waiting outside" Kyungsoo said.

After when they were alone, the pink head smiled at Chanyeol "I am shocked that you were serious today". Chanyeol smiled smirked "I am a man of my word". Baekhyun rolled his eyes and stood up. They both exchanged numbers.

Baekhyun went outside and Chanyeol shouted "Next time we are gonna study in my room shortie!" he grinned. Baekhyun shouted back "In your dream Yoda!" And laughed.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hello my fellow patient readers!

I am sorry for the late update, you can choke me if you want cause I want to die anyway.

Not proofread!

I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1050
Date:9/12/17