Chapter 5

Third person's POV:

Next day, Chanyeol and Jongin were walking with Chen, Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun to their morning class.

"Yo Chanyeol and Jongin!" Chen called them as they were walking. Chanyeol looked at him "Hey I hope you both are not homophobic...? " Chen asked while nervously rubbed his neck.

Chanyeol chuckled "Nah man, me and Jongin are bi ourselves ". Kyungsoo smirked and licked his lips while looking at Jongin "Well, that's good to know". Jongin squirmed uncomfortably.

Chen chuckled "Everyone in our group is gay except Mr pink hair" and pointed at Baekhyun. Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol smirked at peeked at Baekhyun "We'll see how much longer he stands straight ". Baekhyun snorts and looked at Chanyeol "I won't turn gay by you Yoda"

Chanyeol clenched his jaws and smiled bitterly "We'll see about that shortie". Baekhyun laughed sarcastically "Yeah whatever" his dismissed him with his hand. Chanyeol silently looked at Baekhyun with an evil smile and chuckled mentally 'Oh baby boy you are so turning gay for me and I will make sure of it'

Chen awkwardly cleared his throat and smiled nervously at the angry boys. Sehun who was walking quietly behind them, popped a question "When is Luhan coming back?". Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chen smirked that the boy and answered in unison "Soon!"

Sehun blushed but maintained his poker face. Chanyeol and Jongin were left clueless but they ignored it. They all soon entered the class and sat on their seats.

Soon lunch time came and they all were sitting on their table. They all told Chanyeol and Jongin who was dating who. "So..  Kris and Tao are dating, Suho and Lay, Chen and Xiumin, me and Baekhyun are single" Kyungsoo told and then smirked at Jongin. "And also Sehun and Luhan soon to be couple" Baekhyun included with sly smile and Sehun glared at him.

Soon the lunch time was finished, Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo "I am going to library to study". Kyungsoo nodded and pointed at his watch, Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had emergency watches, if Baekhyun was in trouble he could press a button and Kyungsoo could get his location and he could come for him.

As the school was big so was the library. The library had three floors with all kind of books (A/N: My dreamland(♥ω♥*) Baekhyun went to the top floor and took different books related to English literature. He settle down on a the most quietest table on the floor and started studying for his test.

The third floor was the most quietest and deserted and also Baekhyun's favorite place to study. He continued studying but suddenly he heard soft moans coming from behind of the one the shelf in the end on the floor.

Baekhyun ignored them first thinking his mind was playing games but being a curious cat that he was, he decided to investigate it. He slowly and quietly followed the sound and was lead to the shelf.

He silently peeked through the books and saw a hideous sight. Chanyeol had pressed a junior boy against the shelf, both of theirs pants down, shirts buttons popped open, threads of sweat visible on their foreheads, Chanyeol holding the boy by hips and his dick coming in and out of the boy asshole. Baekhyun gasped at the scene and collapsed back.

He had never experienced a live porno scene scratched that he had never watched a porno in his life. He got up and ran back to his table with tumbling legs. He quickly packed his things and went to the class.

Kyungsoo spotted him and furrowed his brown at him, the pink head just wiped his sweat and panted. "What happened? " Kyungsoo asked him and Baekhyun just ignored him.

After the disgusting encounter, Baekhyun avoided Chanyeol even though the taller boy didn't even know why. Baekhyun felt stupid to act like a pussy, he was the student council's president for Pete sake and it was just sex. But Baekhyun still felt uncomfortable.

Soon as the school was finished, Kyungsoo dragged Baekhyun to the car and he pushed him inside the car "Tell me" Kyungsoo demanded. Baekhyun took a deep breath "I-I saw Chanyeol h-having s-sex" Baekhyun stuttered. Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun for few minutes and then burst out laughing. "You were all flustered because you saw Chanyeol having sex?" Kyungsoo choked out between his laughs. Baekhyun glared at him and started hitting him.

Kyungsoo calmed down and wipes his tears "Are you sure you are not gay?". Baekhyun glared at him "Yes!!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Shimmy shimmy kokobop I think I like it ~🎵

Yay an update after a long time! Sorry for the late update tho I was busy 😧😧

Kind of a filter chapter so please forgive me 🙃🙃

Anyway I hope you like the chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 823
Date: 28/7/17