The Scenes' Scene to live: Preface

PREFACE:

"Whats it like? You know, being a bloodsucker?" I asked Elaine as I studied the overgrown green grass poking from between my toes. "Well..it's..good at times. Other times it's like,totally bogus!" We both laughed and then a silence overtook the laughter. I then decided I would venture into the unknown territory of discussion. "Elaine,why do you have to go to that stupid camp? Why would vampires go to camp in the first place!?" Elaine laughed dryly. "Marisol, I don't want to go," she told me,pausing to look at a cardinal bird before she continued. "I don't know why we have to go. I just know all vampires have to at seventeen. Maybe we learn techniques to suck peoples' blood." She said the last sentence jokingly, though neither of us laughed. We just sat there, only halfly enjoying the warm almost-summer air. "Why? You have a life. You've got friends. You're a straight A student. You're a model for god sakes'." I sometimes envied that. Her beauty. I guess I never explained who Elaine is,exactly. Elaine is a vampire,obviously. She has petite, doll-like features. She has porcelain colored skin and pink cheeks. Full,delicate lips smiled on her face. Along with dark hair. Ra! Ra! She's gorgeous! *cringe* The only way you could figure out that she was vampire are two obvious ones. Her teeth,and her eyes. That's right. She doesn't burn in the sunlight. She doesn't sparkle, she DOES age, blah blah blah, mostly things that AREN'T like the twilight vampires.* The only clue that gives it out is her teeth when she's hungry..well...thirsty, small pointed-like fangs poke out. Most people will do anything to make themselves think that they just imagined it, so it doesn't really matter much about that. The other thing,though, is her eyes. All vampires, (she told me this, I've only seen three vampires in my life: her mom, her dad, and her) have eyes like hers. People of their types have gorgeous eyes--a stormy gray with pink in it,like the color of a pink, rhyolite rock. On the subject of explaining,I'm just a human. I'm average,I guess. I just like to write. Anyways,we're somewhat normal. We live in Autumn Gates, Aura (If you don't know, check out http://www.wattpad.com/user/Ekno13 and the story Death Dealers and you'll figure it out) And we both go to a normal public school. We are both the only kids in our families. I suppose we lead a relatively normal life, besides the vampy factor. Oh shiz,I'm getting off-track. *mental face palm* Back to the story.

"Mari ,are you going to the Pulse tonight?" she looked at me hopefully. I did another mental face palm. It's Friday, Teen's Night. Out at the Pulse,a club in town, they have Teen's night where they put on strobe lights and neon lights that flash over everybody's sweaty bodies as they dance to the beat. They also have huge nets full of balloons that they let down at eleven and they all fall down and it's pretty amazing,seeing colorful balloons being flashed with bright lights and then they bounce down onto the floor and people kick them and play with them and when the first one pops everybody looks towards the door to make sure its not the police, and its hilarious. They also play the best music-- to us. The preps and jocks don't hang out there. Marilyn Manson, Muse, 30H!3, Blue October, FOB, MCR, just about anything else out there that appeals to the scene, the emos, the loners,and anybody else along that borderline. Anyways, I considered my options:

A.) Stay home and study or surf the web

B.) Stay home, and bitch and cry about Elaine leaving for camp.

Or...

C.) Go to the club looking hot, via Elaine's closet, and have a rockin' time with my friends,Carmyn,Erin, and Elaine.

Which one would be your choice?

Cuz,mine...mine was obviously option C.

So I nodded my head and Elaine clapped her hands excitedly. "Let's go shopping! We need to look HOT if we're going to try that new dance we came up with!" Oh shiz! Shiz shiz shiz! What did I get myself into,shopping for myself is HORRIBLE. We stood and she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me unwillingly to the mall. God. Help me. What am I going to do?

**************************************************************************

*No offense to twilight lovers, I like twilight myself aswell.

Gosh,I hope you guys liked it. I might come out with another one,I would sorta consider this like a preface. --Mary.