The Scene's Scene to Live: Chappy 1

Marisols POV:

The short skirt I had just bought was slung at my hips as we four girls stood under the lights, amazing the people around us. Side to side,down and back up. Repeat. We did this dance holding hands,and somehow,it never got tiring. I could feel boys' eyes watching our every move as we moved to the sultry beat. I felt dangerously sexy with the short mini skirt and a tight top that was showing quite a bit of cleavage. My blue-green eyes were lined with thick black eyeliner,and the eyeliner was lined with glitter. My lips looked almost naked,Elaine had only put on a swipe of a pale pink lip gloss on me. The only thing that I hadn't bought, or borrowed from Elaine was my shoes. White,worn,low-top converse decorated with my own and my friends' doodles and 3 neon colors of shoe-lacing. I had to admit, I looked HAWT.

(*licks finger,sticks it on my booty and makes a sizzling noise*)

(Sorry...I had to.)

Anyways,I was having so much fun with Elaine,Carmyn and Erin. It turned out that two more people decided to attend-- Dylan and his girlfriend, Demi.

Dylan always chose to stay at a table when he was with his girlfriend; and sometimes Demi stayed and sometimes Demi would get up and dance with us! Today though, Demi had been acting weird like she had something to hide. We didn't question her, and she wasn't rude either,so we just let it go.

The song changed to a more fast beat but everybody still seemed in trance,staring at the group of four dancing. We continued like that in our hypnotizing dance. Side to side,down and back up. Repeat.

Dylan's POV (Point Of View):

Demi was quiet tonight. Very quiet. I didn't want to bother her,so we just sat there quiet. She stared down at her Pepsi,trying to hide a guilty look in her eye. I wondered why the hell would she be guilty,but I didn't question her. I just sat across from her,feeling a twinge of some kind of feeling when I saw a guy staring at Marisol's ass. It WAS a fantastic view. Also,mysteriously,I was very thankful that Marisol was only dancing hand in hand with her friends; not dancing 2 inches away from a guy who just wanted to feel her up. I shoved that thought away,feeling angry at myself for thinking such thoughts.

"She's not yours,so stop thinking about her!" I screamed at myself in my head.

Anyways, I don't even know if she would let some jackass do that in the first place. She playfully flirted with all her guy friends, and most of them would playfully flirt as well,some just playing like she was; and some taking her flirting literal and flirted right back. But she didn't really flirt with anybody else,and she sometimes kicked guys' asses for feeling her up.

Before Demi, I had been one of the playfully flirting guys. I was one of her closest guy friends,so it was totally cool that we teased eachother by grabbed each other's asses as we walked by,or she grabbed my "stuff" and teased me about getting a hard on when she was around. And then I'd tease back that she knows she wants my 8 inches and 3 centimeters. Which was true. I am 8'3 down THERE,and in height I am 6 feet 4 inches. Oh,and just in case you were wondering, I wear size 13s in shoes. ;D

And the night passed quickly enough,I suppose. I stayed involved in my thoughts,and Demis' in hers.

When we walked out,

I dropped Carmyn,Erin and Elaine at her house. (Elaine's house >_<) Along with Marisol at her house. Seeing no cars in the drive,I leaned over and asked Marisol if she wanted protection. Her eyes went wide.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BACK THERE!!" she whisper-yelled. I could barely control the laughter threatening to burst.

"Not like that Mari. I meant since--since nobody's home would you like me to drop Demi off and come back to stay the night here,fighting off the bad guys who want to rape you?" I asked her,with a smirk still on my face from the way she'd freaked out about protection.

"Hmph. No thank you,dumbass. And if you will,wipe that fucking smirk off your face!" with both annoyment and amusement in her beautif---I mean,in her eyes.

So,she climbed out of my car,her long legs untangling to step out. When she was fixing to get out,she slightly bent over so she wouldn't bump her head,and I saw a glimpse of that delicious ass covered in undies. They were blue with "WILDCATS" as in the Kentucky Wildcats (U of K) printed on them in the U of K lettering. I tried to not to laugh outloud,but my trembling and then one laugh got out and she looked at me quizzically.

"What's so funny?" she questioned,narrowing her eyes.

"Wow,Mari,you sure are supportive to the U of K," I teased her,waiting for the reaction and momentarily forgetting about my girlfriend in the back.

She didn't get it at first,but when it finally clicked she blushed a deep red and walked away quickly,her

converse making a comforting sound across the asphalt and onto her veranda (a wrap-around porch) where she turned around and waved to me as I pulled out with a huge grin on my face. I also didn't mind watching her turn away,swinging her hips a bit as she walked to her door and opened the screen door,kept it propped with her hip,and opened the other door. I saw lights go on,and right before I pulled out I saw her raise her shirt a little,where I saw her flat tan belly and her navel,and stick her tongue at him before she closed the curtains as she pulled away.

When we finally arrived at Demi's house,I got out and opened her door and escorted her to the door,fixing to lean in to give her a goodnight kiss. She pulled away unexpectedly and stood there awkwardly,not meeting my hurt eyes. "Dylan..Dylan,we need to talk." I tried to grab her hand and pull her to the porch swing where we had spent many days and nights cuddling,talking and making out. She

pulled her hand out of my grip and walked fixedly to the porch swing where she patted a spot beside her. I sat down beside her.

And then it hit me. She was going to dump me. And I watched her eyes fill up with realization that she knew I knew it was the end. Never had I been so hurt. I tried to remember what I did,going through memories of us but that did nothing but feed the painful fire-like sadness inside me.

"Dylan..I'm sorry. We can't be together anymore." she said,studying the porch.

"What do you mean we can't be together? Of course we can." I begged,tears gathering in my eyes. I

wiped them away,trying to conceal that I was THIS upset.

She sighed,and looked directly at me.

"No,Dylan,we can't. I'm sorry..I don't want to be with you anymore."

The real truth struck home and I immediately couldn't control my emotions,I knew I was now bawling like a little girl.

"I get it,Demi. Good-bye."

I got up roughly,almost making Demi fall off the swing onto the ground and broke into a sprint to my black corvette.

"Wait! DYLAN! I'm sorry!" she shouted,too late. I was already in my car,slamming the door.

I was brokenhearted by the break-up. But I needed somebody.

Someone.

And I knew exactly who. I ripped my cell out of my pocket and roughly held down the number '3' for speed-dial as I pulled out.

I knew she would support me and help heal me.