The Scenes Scene to Live: 3

*Dylan's POV*

I woke up feeling oddly empty. I glanced around and realized that I really was in Marisol's room, laying on top of her white cotton sheets. So it wasn't a dream.

I also,firstly,noticed that there was no Marisol cuddled beside me. I stretched out suddenly feeling satisfied that Marisol had fallen asleep in my arms. I then heard a knocking at the door and heard a dog jump off the couch and pad its way over to the door where it started barking loudly. I also heard somebody walk out of what seemed like the kitchen shout "COMING!" over the dog. Marisol. I'd know that voice anywhere. I slowly got out of bed and crept down the stairs where I peeked over the side of the wall to see who it was. I wasn't wearing a shirt or pants--which sort of freaked me out,considering Marisol's known to be kinky-- so I honestly didn't wanna just walk out there in boxers and socks.

I couldn't see the man, but Marisol seemed genuinely friendly with a bit of flirt in her voice.

I peeked over a little more,and finally got to see him. Lightly tanned,baby blue-eyed,brown-haired,average height looking guy stood at the doorway with a half smile on his face.

Hmph. The exact guy Marisol would fall for. Which you could tell that she was ready to just by her stance. She had her hip leaned on the doorway and her fingers were lightly playing with her hair. Bleh.

Just then,a laugh erupted from the two and I leaned in to hear them better,as I couldn't understand anything. I leaned in more,just hearing the words "tomorrow" "date" and "eleven" before I leaned in just a tiny bit more..and CRASH! I went headfirst down the stairs and felt the carpet giving me a painful carpet burn before somehow--this part I didn't understand-- I flipped over my own body and landed on my back spread out on the floor. I groaned out loud and rubbed my forehead as a horrible migraine surfaced and made me feel like my head was throbbing. I turned my head as I heard a feminine gasp. Marisol stood,eyes wide,mouth gaping open and she hurried over to make sure that I was okay. I then glanced over at pretty boy over at the door and saw a look of pure disgust on his face before he masked it with a face of concern and worry when Marisol looked back at him,mumbling a sorry and laughing nervously. He gave her a half-smile and said comfortably "It's alrighty. Can I help you with him?" he asked charmingly. He was like a blue-eyed snake. A blue-eyed snake with a slight southern drawl,too. I don't even know the damn guy's name and I'm really not liking him. Gut feeling.

"Jesus Christ,Dylan! Are you alright?" Marisol asked with concern.

I just grunted and held my head.

"UrghUghh," was pretty much the sound I was making.

"Aaron,could you go into the kitchen and get an ice pack for him?" she asked,without taking her eyes off me. So his name's Aaron? Well,HA! She didn't even look at you while talking!

"Sure...Where's the kitchen?" he asked, seemingly too eager to know.

But of course, Marisol didn't take note of this.

"Just to your left down the hall. You can't miss it." she said,actually looking at him for what seemed too long,if I do say so myself. D:<

He took off and easily found the room,almost as if he already knew it was there.

While he was good, Marisol caressed my cheek and whispered "Dylan, you're such an idiot.." before planting a kiss on my forehead! Wooo! Score number two for Dylan,one for Aaron. Mwahahaha!

Just then,Aaron hurried back into the room where he handed the towel-covered icepack to Marisol. Marisol briskly thanked him and she gently lifted my head and placed the icepack on the tender spot on the back of my head. I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. Marisol then stood up from her squatting position and examined me, then turned her head to Aaron.