Chapter 3 Maze Castle

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, only Chieko, Mie and other characters. The plot is also mine. So enjoy! ^-^

Chieko's POV

            Its been 200 years since I was captured by the spirit world and I have been on missions to pay for healing my throat and got my voice back but the collar is still there. But even if I have my voice back I rarely talk, I go around the name of The Silent One, I dyed my hair from pink to teal just to hide my identity. Only Koenma and Botan knew about my identity and they called me as Agent Silent but its been too long and I'm guessing they already forgot my name I hope, I was roaming around the Ningenkai since I avoid on going to Makai. I heard Youko got captured and got killed 15 years ago, I'm free he is not my concern now even if I saved him from the fire years ago I entinded to do that so I could die I want to die but I was given a change and her I am. Its been 20 years with no contact or even letter form Reikai. I can sense demons around here bothering humans so I dispose them from taking a humans life.

           I was on the rooftop eyeing the streets when I felt a familiar presence behind me. I smiled

"There you are Agent Silent! I was looking all over for you" a cheerful voice I knew too well sighed in relief,  I felt another presence with her.

            I spun my heels and face the blue haired grim reaper of the spirit world, my eyes darted to the girls beside her she is short like just on my shoulder which is quite surprising. I eyed her closely and realised she had golden fox ears and tail pther than that she had long jet black hair that stops just below her waist,  warm brown eyes and she wore a black leather jacket, white shirt under it and black shorts with black boots and golden belt.

"Hi I am Mie Urimeshi" she offered a hand shake, I shook her hand, I had my red hood on so she wont be able to see my face with my mask that covers my face execpt my eyes and I had a red scaft with golden trimmings and silver spiral design on to hide my collar. The only thing she could make out is my teal dyed hair.

"Oh this is Agent Silent she doesn't talk really" Botan explained

"So come on Koenma has a mission and he said to give you this to Yusuke and this letter is for you, you can read it later" Botan literally dragged us to the alley and she start to pound on the floor and a trap door open, I read the letter.

            It say I will be assisting the new spirit detective named Yusuke Urimeshi and Mie Urimeshi on thier every mission. I am guessing they need assistance on this one, without question I jump down into the trap door followed by Mie. We changed into spirit orbs as we decended to the ground, mine was pink and hers was light green. She landed to the ground first as I landed on the tree branch. I watched as the group of boys were having an interesting conversation or should I say childish argument. One had an orange hair on a blue jumpsuit, another is a slick back black haired boy in a green jumosuit, the other one is the shortest of them his hair is also black but his were defying the gravity and he was wearing all black, and lastly the one with a long vibrant red hair he has delicate features more like a girl actual but he is beautiful I mean handsome he wore a maroon school uniform.

"Yusuke you jerk!" Mie hit the boys with the slick balck hair on the head

"OW! Mie what was that for?!" He yelled rubbing his head, I rose a brow....that's the spirit detective? He doesn't have much spirit energy but then again I mustn't underestimate anyone that it could lead me to downfall.

"For ditching me! You should prepare when we get back Kieko is going to beat you to a pulp" she crossed her arms and huffed, I spiked my energy to caught their attention. They all looked up and stared at me.