Chapter 6 Team Rokoyukai VS Team Urimeshi

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, only Chieko, Mie and other characters. The plot is also mine. So enjoy! ^-^

Chieko's POV

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this year's annual dark tournament. I'm your cute and adorable referee Koto; i will also be commentator for the battles. And i will guess this will be a bloody one! Now without farther ado let the Tournament begin!" Koto announced.

"Now please welcome for Team Rokoyukai!"

The crowed cheered for them, I sighed as I secured my mask and hood once more. This will be easy but I am not one of the other demons who underestimate my opponents but I familiarise Zeru's attack he used heat and fire as his attacks.

"And please welcome this year's guest......Team Urimeshi!"

We stepped out from the entrance. There were shouts of protest yelling we are traitors, I got annoyed with that but didn't said anything.

            Kuwabara walked over at Zeru to detemine how this match would be. They talked for abit then it was announced that this match is going to be a one on one battle.

            We went back to the sidelines where we will be staying for the rest of the fight untilmon switched with another. I looked over at Yusuke who was still asleep like a rock, he won't be waking up in a bit so why bother bringing him? Me, Mie and Genkai were the only ones who knew the training, our training aren't a gentle one either but we can handle it. Zeru was charging his spirit energy it was powerful I'll give him that but I know we can handle him. The others stopped and turned to look at him while I choose to ignore him and keep on walking towards the sidelines.

"So Silent One you choose to ignore me huh" I stopped on my tracks

"Wow! I didn't notice that the infamous Silent One is here in the tournament! What will she do?" Koto said excitedly, I turned my heels at him and start to walk towards him turning fire into hips of snow. He was shocked, I grabbed his collar and made myself face to face with him.

"That over confidence is going to be the death of you" I said calmly and let go with his collar.

"Wow! Did you hear that people?! The Silent One just talked to Zeru, man this is going to be one heated match!" Koto said on the microphone

            Rinku walked up to the ring with over confidence for a kid, Kuwabara grumble something before walking forward.

"You can take him out Kuwabara, I have to go hiking" Yusuke said in his asleep, Mie laughed at that while I smiled under my mask.

            Kurama won by planting a death plant inside his opponent. He is observant and never underestimate his opponent which made him a deadly foe.

Time skip (the fight is just like in the origi al so I'm just going to add Mie and Chieko's fight....)

            Kurama won the other fighter on Team Rokoyukai had a black hood on, she step up into the ring. Hiei was about to go but I held my hand out and walked over.

"Wow look at that! The Silent One from Team Urimeshi against The Black Shadow from Team Rokoyukai! Let's see the battles outcome" Koto said

            We stood there staring at each other not moving an inch. Koto begin the fight but none of us moved, we both walked towards each other until we pass from one another and stopped.

"You're going to die today Agent Silent" she said

"How can you be so sure?" I grinned under my mask