Therapy Nightmare.*

Draco had dragged me into one of the sessions after my little break down I had a week ago.

"Mr.Malfoy, who do you bring today?" I look at him, confused. Does he normally bring someone? Pansy? Blaise?

"My sister, Belen." She nods, ,and writes something down. "I was wondering if you can help her as well." He grabs my hand and looks at me. "Apparently, we're both suffering with the terrors."

"Mr.Malfoy, this session is only for you. I can see your sister afterward."

"I think I will do better if she stays here. We both have about the same terrors." I squeeze his hand, looking down at my shoes. She doesn't say anything, but sighs and gives in.

"You are just like the other patient I have. Always bringing someone to their sessions, and i get paid the same... Sit." We both sit at the same time, and then look at her. "I'm guessing you two are twins." I nod and she does too. She better not be that one person that says that just because we are twins, our connection explains our current situation. I will not stop myself into hexing her if she does.

"How have your terrors been, Draco? Have they stopped?"

"They have not, but I think they're just regular nightmares. I haven't woken up screaming or anything."

"How about the flashbacks?"

"Always dealing with them. Being with my two friends constantly have made them not so frequent." She nods, and I continue to hold his hand as he talked to his therapist, as if they were long friends. He wasn't lying when he told me that she made him say what his flashbacks were, what thoughts he had. I could see from the corner of my eye that he kept on picking on the death mark's scar. I look closely at it, thin white lines going all over it, as if he tried to cut it off, make it disappear back then, or maybe even now.

"How about you, Miss.Malfoy?" I tense. Draco passes his thumb across my hand and nods slightly.

"Uhm, i had a breakdown, not so long ago. I was playing with my brother, and while i was hiding.." And i continue on telling her what i experienced. At the name of Voldemort, Draco squeezes my hand. Voldemort had changed our lives more than anyone could ever expect it. Sure, he killed many people, left many injuries, but not many of them were caught in the torture of two of the unforgivable curses. Why weren't me and Draco killed after basically failing into killing Dumbledore and taking so long to getting that cabinet fixed? The entire wizarding world will never know, not even us. There's a knock on the door, and we all look at the peek of red hair that had poked out from the other side.

"Mr.Weasley, please wait outside, I will be with you shortly." I look at George, who looks at me confused and smiles at Draco.

"Sorry." He closes the door, and I stare at my hands.

"Belen, please do make an appointment for another session, if you'd like, of course."

"Thank you." She nods, Draco and I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Please do tell, Mr. Weasley, that I will be with him in 10 minutes." she says, right before I close the door to her torture room.

"You shouldn't have brought me to this. It was horrible." I whisper, sitting down on a chair and putting my head on my hands, my middle fingers massaging my temples.

"Do you need water?" I nod and Draco nods, walking towards the little snack table this office had in the waiting room.

"Odd to see you here, Malfoys," George says, looking at me, and then at my brother, as he came back.

"I didn't know you two had the same therapist," I comment and taking a sip of the cool water.

"Well, it is a small world, after all. Isn't it, Malfoy?" He looks at my brother, with a raised brow.

"Sure is. I'll let you two talk. I'll be outside when you're ready." He kisses my forehead, nods at George and walks outside. I look awkwardly at my shoes and he clears his throat

"How you been?"

"Okay. yourself?"

"Could be worse." I nod. "Actually, Belen, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Burrow. I know Ginny misses you, and maybe we can all hang out, play a bit of Quidditch, just like old times. You can even bring your brother."

"I doubt your parents would want to see me.. Especially after."He raises his hand, stopping me.

"I need a normal day... If any of our days at Hogwarts were considered normal." I chuckle and nod. There was nothing normal about having You-Know-Who trying to kill you, your family and friends. "So what do you say?"

"Yeah. I'll like that actually. When?"

"Maybe... Friday?"

"Perfect. I have to go, Georgie. I'll see you on Friday." He gives me a quick hug and we walk our separate ways. Georgie?

Where did that come from?

~~~~~~~

Draco shakes his head, and I sigh.

"Just go enjoy yourself."

"Draco, you can't hide forever."

"I was on the side that ended up killing Fred Weasley, Belen. I tried to kill Potter, Weasel, and Granger."

"And so was I."

"You were in Gryffindor." Did he really just say that?! "You are their friend."

"But that didnt change the fact that i was the daughter, niece AND twin sister of death eaters, Draco. I had to regain the trust of all my friends because of my last name. Just because i was in the same house of most famous trio in the wizarding world since we were 11, doesn't mean I didn't receive hell from it." He frowns, but doesn't say another word. "Maybe you should take this opportunity in making whatever we have left, better. WE can be the ones that makes the past, the past..."

"Losing a family member will never be the past, sister. Take mum for example. She loses her niece, her sister, her husband goes into insanity, and her children are labeled crazy with the healer. None of that just becomes the past."

"But we will remember Aunt Bella when she wasn't so insanely in love and devoted to serving Voldemort, we will get better. Dad will never be able to come near us again. The negativity of these events will remain the past only if you let them."

"Belen, please. You were just screaming bloody murder in your room, a week ago." I shut my mouth, and purse my lips together. My heart aches, and i look at the ground. "Don't come speaking all optimistic when you, yourself, are dealing with these terrors. A past that apparently you can't even find the positive out of."

He was right. Why was i even trying into becoming something i was not? I'm not happy, not positive. Why would i try to be that, when all i would be doing is lying to myself? Trying to condition myself into thinking i was okay when in reality, I was very far from it.

"I'm going to the Burrow, with or without you." Was all I said before shutting the door to his room.