Overthrow.

It took a week for me to finally be able to go home, much to my mother's relief. The healers ran tests, morning and night, trying to see what was healed, so they would be able to use the same potion for other victims that were in the upper floor than I was. Mum, Draco and George visited everyday, and took turns in staying the night while the others took care of Abella. The morning I was discharged,Abella was the first one through the door, as I had just stood up to grab her into an embrace.

"Ready to go home?" She asked, her eyes twinkling, ready for an adventure.

"Ready." I place a kiss on her cheek, and she giggles, wiping her cheek.

"Daddy is talking to the nurse." I smile as I get ahold of myself on the small desk. "Uncle Dray is also outside." I look down at her, confused yet shocked on how she called him Uncle. The door opens, and as it was a small enhancement, Draco walks through. He smiles as he looks at Abella, but in a flash his eyes land on me, and changes his mood. I let go of the desk and stand up straight.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, uhm. You came with George?" He shrugs, and smirks. "What are you up too, Malfoy?"

"No good, Malfoy." I roll my eyes, and he chuckles. "Mum wanted to take Abella for some ice cream." Abella looks up at me and I just shake my head.

"You haven't been spoiling her have you?"

"Says the first spoiled girl." I felt my cheeks heat and George walks in.

"I keep on telling your mum not to spoil her, but she said she wanted to spoil her grandchild." I felt my eyes widen, and the smile grow on my face.

"Seems like I missed a lot.."

"A little more than what Bells, told you." He grabs my bag and smiles down at me. "Ready to go home?"

"I've been ready since the day I woke up." Abella lets go of my hand, and rushes towards Draco as the four of us get out of the room. Draco picks up Abella and she waves at us.

"See you later." I wave at the both of them and they floo out of the hospital grounds.

"I have a surprise for you... We just have to continue to be here for a small while." We continue to make our way through the halls, and some stairs, until we came halt in front of a door. "Ready?"

"What's going on?" George just grins and opens the door, where I'm met by a crowd of red heads. "What's your entire family doing here?" I felt a small hole in my chest, but tried to patch it up with the smiles of his family. I pass through the crowd, feeling like the odd speck out, until I come face to face with his older brother. "Percy?" He looks up and grins, as he turned around, a small bundle are in his arms, and I felt a grin appear. "Oh!" He stands up and I look over at George, who just stared at the baby with such adoration in his eyes. I look at Percy and then put my finger out to touch the soft skin of the little girl laying soundly in his arms. Her head was already sporting some dark red, and I let out a chuckle. The red seemed to be dominant. I look over at Molly as she wiped her tears away, looking at her second granddaughter.

"Glad to see you're awake."

"I missed this?.. Seems like you guys are making up for being all boys, aren't they Molly?" She chuckles and nods, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

"They're not the only ones. Bill is in another room with Fleur."

"Another one?!" His family laughs and George nods. "Abella wasn't joking on babies popping out from everywhere?" He shakes his head, and I couldn't help but feel so happy for his entire family. "You guys just seem to overpower everybody, two new Weasleys!"

"Molly and Dominique Weasley, born a few days apart."

"Can I?" Percy nods and slowly places her in my arms. She opens her small eyes, sporting a hint of blue. She was going to be a Weasley, through and through. "She's beautiful." I look a Audrey and she just smiled at me. George looks over my shoulder and smiles down.

"Hey little Molly. It's your Uncle George." I look at him, and his eyes began to water. "You're going to be such a great lady. I'll make sure of it. Don't want you to end up like your dad. He's a boring guy, sad he ended up being your father."

"Hey!"

"He has some point, darling." Audrey comments, a grin on her face as Percy shot her a glare of nothing but pure betrayer. I let out a small giggle, and kiss the child on her small forehead. 

"You got my wife to speak like that to me." Percy joked, but with the look he was giving his brother, I wasn't so sure if he was or not. 

"Just stating the truth, Perce." I laugh. "Your Uncle Fred would have loved you. Bloke wanted children, but I think he'll be taking care of you, and your cousins." Molly lets out a small whimper and I hand her to Audrey. His mother goes up to him, wrapping her arms around his chest and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"He's watching over all of us, Georgie." I look over at Percy, whose face had changed, but remained to keep a smile, as he looked at his wife. I yawn, and Arthur looks at me.

"Why don't you take Belen home. She seems like she will drop right on her knees." I wave my hand, dismissing his offer but felt my head get lighter.

"B.." I sit down on the bed, and grab his arm. "I think the visit to Bill will have to wait."

"I'm fine, love. I want to see Fleur." he stares at me, looking for another reason not to let me see them, but he sighed, knowing I wouldn't go without a fight. "Please?"

"You're stubborn."

"And it almost got me killed, baby. Tell me something I don't know." He flinches, but says nothing, as he helps me back on my feet.

"Quick visit, and then I'm taking you home."

"Yes, sir." I hug all his family in the room, and we walk to where Bill was. We knew we were getting close, the sounds that Victorie was giving, gave them away. Her free spirit can keep anyone awake, and her laugh was as loud as  Charlie's. It was no doubt that the first blonde girl was a Weasley. I open the door, and all eyes were on me.

"B!" Bill puts down Victorie, and gives me a hug.

"Hey Other B, congrats." He ruffles my head, and I slap his hand away. I look at Ginny as she held the baby, and talking to her sister in law. I laugh, remembering all the rants she would give in the common room about Fleur.

"Thanks, good to see you in your feet."

"Hardly." George whispers next me, but smiles as I shot him a glare. "Where is she?" 

"With Gin. She's asleep though, so try not to wake her up, George."

"I am a good person."

"Yeah, says the one who kept on waking up Ron." I giggle and shake my head as I looked at the two brothers bicker back and forth about who was the one who kept on waking up Ron and Ginny when they were younger. I walk over to Fleur and sit on the bed.

"Belen, nice to see you again."

"Likewise, Fleur. Congrats on the baby." She smiles at Ginny and kisses Victorie on the cheek. "Two girls, look at you."

"I'm still going for the boy! The women power in the Weasley is overcoming us." Bill comments, sitting on a chair. George nods quickly and shoots me a wink, my cheeks heating up.

"No more.." Fleur snapped, making George laugh. "Wait till Vicky and Dom are older." Ginny laughs, as Bill's face began to redden up a bit, George whispering some things into his ear. Fleur raises a brow, waiting for him to agree, and eventually the oldest Weasley offspring opened his mouth and spoke the safe words in a marriage.

"Whatever you say, love."