Magically Delicious.

(Belen)

The bare trees and the fallen leaves slowly became a safe haven for me, even if it was around the manor. I look up to the window of my room, where Draco looked at me, and i quickly look away. We still weren’t in talking terms, and nothing hurt me more than that, but i couldn’t just let him insult my non pureblood friends like that. They saved his life, so many times, and yet he doesn’t see it.  

“Belen?” I look up and smile at Pansy as she moves a strand of her hair behind her ear. “Hey.”

“Draco called you?”

“Yeah, actually. Uhm, is he in?”

“Yeah, just go ahead. It was nice seeing you again.” She simply nods and head to the front of the manor, the familiar blonde hair disappears from my window.  I sigh and look to the other side of the gate, my body automatically making its way to the other side.

“Belen!” I look behind me, facing a very confused Draco. “Where are you going?”

“Somewhere.”

“Running back to the Weaselbee?”  I roll my eyes and get ahold of my wand. “I knew it. What is it with you and those..”

“Shut up Draco! Just shut up!” I look at him, anger heating up internally. “It doesn’t matter to you where i go, who i visit. It doesn’t matter to you!” and i leave.

Without really wanting too, i end up in the puddle in front of the Burrow. I guess just arguing with my brother about them, i thought it was a good idea.

“You have to be kidding me.” I whisper, as i quickly dry myself up, and walk towards the home. Why was i really here? I just wanted to be somewhere i can calm down, and look the falling leaves dance their way down. I stop walking and sit right in middle of their house and the meadow, taking out my wand i close my eyes and smile.

“Orchideous” I whisper, and small flowers appear right on my crossed legs. I take one of them and slowly take off the petals, one by one, the fragrance sticking on my fingers. The flowers reminded me of the own in the cemetery, and other had a dull pink color.

“You can just walk inside.” I look up, as Harry looks down at me.

“I didn’t want to bother. I ended here by accident.” He rolls his eyes and sticks out his hand, which i gladly grab and he pulls me up.

“You came just in time for lunch. I’m sure mum has started to serve.” We both walk to the burrow, a smile on my face.

“Mum?” Harry shrugs and blushes slightly while scratching the back of his neck.

“It sticks.” I hug him from the side, and he ruffles my hair. “So what did bring you here?” He asks, as he opens the door.

“Just needed some peace and quiet, landed here.” He nods and looks at the living room.

“Molly?”

“In the kitchen, Harry.” Molly’s voice fills the quiet environment. I follow Harry to the kitchen, where i’m attacked by a long haired ginger. I hug her back and smile widely.

“Hey Gin.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I escaped my sad home.” I said, truthfully. Molly smiles and also gives me a hug. “Besides, someone went to visit Draco, and i didn’t want to be there to stop anything.”

“Who was it?”

“Pansy.” They look at me with wide eyes and i just shrug. I literally had no authority to tell Draco not to see her anymore. “It’s okay, i think she finally got it through her head that she was wrong.”