The End?!

*Thea's P.O.V*
Looks like you don't need any practice the joker said to me. What now I asked now we rob the bank. Oh ya! I said he looked at me and smiled dang his smile really wanted to make me kiss him! Follow me the joker said as we walked out the front door, he lead me to his car wow I breathe out. Do ya like it the joker asked me smiling. Yes I said a purple Lamborghini! That's amazing I said as we got in the car. Let's go to the bank I said excited! We Drove away from his house to the bank
~~~~~~~~Magic time skip!~~~~~~~
We got to the bank and it was getting dark. Mista J stopped the car and laughed I was looking at him he was so handsome his green hair was perfect. What do I have something  on my face Mista J asked me. Oh umm n-no i stuttered embarrassed that he had caught me staring at him. The joker looked into my eyes and smiled as he handed me a gun and a mask I looked at the mask annoyed that I had to where it, what love did I say something the joker asked me confused. No I just really don't want to where a mask I want people to know that I helped you in your little plan I said. Oh but doll face if they knew who you were my enemies would come after you we can't have that now could we? Fine I huffed as i put the mask on. We walked into the bank and the joker yelled everybody in hear better cooperate or they will get hurt! I walked over to a man in one of the booths and said to him fill the bag with as much money as you can fit in it! He looked at me and said what makes ya think I will listen to you little lady I looked at him threw my mask and stood up on the table. This is what happens when ya don't cooperate the guy looked at me bravely and said what are you gonna do? I let out a long loud uncontrollable laugh and said this is what I'm gonna do I amid my gun and hit the trigger the guy dropped dead to the floor me and he joker were laughing when we heard a low voice behind us. Well looks like we have company the joker said smiling at me as I turned around I saw batman I was shocked I had not seen batman since California I gulped but then I said well well well Mista J look who it is! I shot batman in the leg but he quickly recovered punched me and that's when everything went black.
*Jokers P.O.V.
Oo goody batmans hear I could show him my new little weapon I looked over at Thea and smiled she flipped around and shot Batman in the leg he quickly recovered picked her up and pushed her against the wall and knocked her out. I couldn't believe it I was furious I was so mad at that man I came at him with my gun to his head and my knife to his heart and said did you just knock my girl out? Ya Joker what's she to you? your next Harley? His words didn't phase me no Batsy that my girlfriend or at least I hope she would be my girlfriend she means more to me than Harley ever did and ever will and with that I shot him in the shoulder and he fell to the ground but then stood back up. as I picked Thea up I walked back to my car and carefully set her down. As we drove off I started thinking why did she mean so much to me did I love her? Ugh I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love again but hear I am madly in love with her it was like an illness. we arrived back at home and I set Thea on the bed she started to wake up she ground my head hurts she said looking up at me. I smiled down at her and said I would get her an ice pack I walked into the kitchen and grab an ice pack from the freezer. I brought it back to Thea and put it on her head she looked up at me and smiled then fell asleep I was about to leave the room when I heard her say I love you Mista J I walked back over to the bed she was fast asleep I looked down at her and said I love you to Thea then kissed her on the cheek and walked out of her room she's so cute when she sleeps I said aloud as I walked into my room and got in bed and fell asleep thinking of Thea.
~~~~~~ magical time skip to 3:am~~~
Jokers P.O.V
I jolted awake when I heard a loud high-pitched scream. I first I thought I was dreaming but then I heard it again it was coming from Thea's room oh God I hope she's OK I ran out of my room and Tore through the house to her room nothing was there. OMG where is she I screamed!! All I saw was a note I knew who took her as soon as I read it scarecrow I whispered to myself in gonna kill ya for this!