A miracle

Jokers P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning in the field and smiled I get to go back home to Thea but before I could say any thing I hear a small voice "Jack is is that you?" I flipped around in disbelief "Mom"I cried i drew her into a hug but the I heard a new voice  this one was loud and booming "Well well well Jack I see you finally died that's all I ever wanted" i looked down sadly you see my father never wanted me so he abused me he loved it I hated it. Before I could respond I hurled myself at my dad and chocked him. "I hate you!" I screamed But my father was not dying he was laughing at me "oh Jack I can't die!" Fell back to the ground I hate you dad I really do. Then they disappeared and everyone I had ever loved was before me I kinda wanted to stay I was talking to my uncle when everyone vanished and Thea appeared I smiled at her. Snd grabbed her hand she was crying " don't leave me Jack please don't leave me". I was shocked at her words but before o could say anything she vanished I ran over to the person who had talked to me when i got to this awful place, "please let me go home back to the love of my life they me go back to Thea" I pleaded five since You the one and only Joker is begging I will let you go home he touched my head and I was back in the hospital I started to groan as I opened my eyes. "Thea?"
Thea's P.O.V.
"Thea?" I heard a groan from the Joker "Omg Mista J your awake they said you were gonna die and I have been crying ever since" I'm hear now and I'm perfectly fine I said pulling the cords out of my body. Let's get outta hear sweet cheeks. He said as he shot the window we jumped out we were only on the 1st floor so the jump was not bad we ran to the nearest car and jumped in we drove of happily towards home.

Sorry for the shortish chapter well it's 378 words so ya I hope you guys liked this story!!