A Choice

Jokers P.O.V.
I was pushed in to a cell when I saw a bat being swung at me before I could doge it it hit me in the head I screamed in pain. THEA I yelled at the top of my lungs help me then everything went black.
Thea's P.O.V.
I heard Mista J scream THEA PLEASE HELP ME!! But then there was dead silence. Until I saw some medical guys come running in with a stretcher I tried to stop them to see what was happening but that was getting me know where. So I sat down and waited I started to freak out a little because the Joker could be hurt but then I thought nah he can't be hurt. As I sat there wondering what was going on I felt a light tap on my shoulder it was a medic, what is going on I said as I turned around he spoke softly saying I don't know how to tell you this but the Joker is in a coma and we don't think he will make it his last words before he went into a coma were let me see Thea we are gonna let you out if you promise not to kill anyone. I promise i said trying not to cry but as soon as they let
Me out and I saw J on the stretcher I couldn't hold my tears in. Mista J wake up please wake up OMG you have to wake up don't leave me now Puddin please don't leave me! Miss the medic said we need to get him to the hospital now you must leave and go back to you cell. NO! I screamed LET ME COME WITH YOU then I lowered my voice please take me with you you can put me in a straight jacket please let me go I can't leave him I love him so much please you can lock me up for the rest of my life if you want I started crying agin because I was picked up and throw in to my cell as the raced the Joker to the hospital. I had laid on the ground screaming and crying until I heard a deep voice Thea I didn't turn around I knew who it was Thea listen to me please. I flipped around and ran to the bars. THIS IS ALL YOUR FALT!!! I hate you Batman I absolutely Hate you I screamed at him. There was silence for a moment then the Bat spoke Thea I'm sorry and I'm gonna make it up to you ok? How I asked suddenly interested I will let you leave and stay in the hospital you have to promise not to kill anyone or threaten anyone or you will be brought back to Arkham immediately. Ok I promise now get me out of hear the guards at giving me weird looks.
~~~~~Magical time skip~~~~~
When we got to the hospital I was escorted to a room on the top floor at the end of the hall when they opens the door I ran over to J he was still in a coma. Come on Mista J wake up please please for me know response I walked over to the door I saw that it was locked and there were guards it did not bother me though umm I have a question I said nervously, one guard stayed silent but the other turned and looked at me through the glass. Yes? He ask me, well I'm gonna get bored in hear do you think you could get me some books I said with tears streaming down my face. He thought for a moment then said let me ask he pulled out his radio and said hey the girl wants books so she doesn't get board, may I get her some i know there's a library on the second floor. I heard the radio umm ya sure get the girl some books I would get bars sitting in a room with nothing to do so ya get the girl some books. I jumped up and down happily yay!! I said. The Guard looked at me what type  of books would you like me to get you? He asked me I would love some mystery books I love them! I love mysteries too the guard said smiling at me I know some books you would absolutely love I will be back in a few! When he left I realized how tired I was I looked at the guard  who is standing at the door umm can you please tell the other guy I'm tired and will read the books later oh and tell him I said thank you! Ya sure and that's all he said but I was too tired and upset to care so I walked over to the bed and curled up beside the joker.
Jokers P.O.V. (Or dream what ever you wanna call it) at first I was Ned with darkness then I saw a bright light and a large field of flowers omg I'm dead I said startled. (I thought about leaving y'all on a cliff hanger but I'm feeling nice today)
No you are not dead you just have to choose. Choose what I asked. Well you could Either go to this meadow forever and die in the real world or you could return to your beloved Thea and Stay insane forever. Your pick I thought for minute I love Thea I wish to return to her. You must stay hear till the  morning then you could go back. I smiled then decided to go to sleep.

Hey guys Harley hear I know the spelling is bad and the punctuations and I'm sorry I'm just to lazy to put them in hope you understand love ya! Word count 975 words