Chapter 4

*I'm going to be skipping to when she's in grade 8!!!!*

'I'm so done,' I thought to myself as I walked through the halls to get to my next class. I sighed as I thought about the summer.

I didn't get any texts or calls from Autumn at all (but I didn't actually think she would text or call me). I talked to some of my friends but nothing too special. I also...I know its not a big deal but....I THINK I HAVE MADE FRIENDS WITH COLBY!!!! But anyway...Autumn is in my class again🙄 Dear God!!

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice ringing next to me and I knew who it was. "Hey hey loser!!" I rolled my eyes as she just loved to emphasize on the word "loser". I snickered and just ignored her.

"Aw, are you still mad at me for what I did?" She then laughed as I tried to block her out. "Cause sweetheart as far as you're considered, I don't like you anymore and I don't give a damn if you like that or not!!" Autumn then smirked an evil smirk and walked away ( but to me she looked more like this😈). I wanted to slap the hell out of her but I knew I would just have to wait for a more less supervised area to do it.

I looked to my side and saw Colby and I smiled at him as he must of saw me and he smiled. I blushed a little bit as I looked away. Oh by the way Colby is like IN MY CLASS, and so our some of my other friends too!!!

As I sighed and walked into the Science class, I try to think of a way to survive this grade 8 year.

A:N: I'm so sorry this is short but I'm in a rush to finish this as I have to eat dinner soon but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!