Chapter 5

*Judy's dream*

I'm standing still in a world where everything around me is just white. 'What's going on?' I wonder as I try to move but can't. I try to scream to see if anyone is around but...can't. 'Weird,' I thought as I just stand there in the middle of nothing basically, just.....frozen! I get startled by little shrieks of happiness coming from every which way. "Come on Judy! Your such a slow poke!" I try to see where the voice is coming from but can't.

'Wait a minute Autumn!' I try to let out a gasp but can't as a image appeared before me moving. It was 8 year old Autumn and 7 year old me, running around in my backyard playing tag. I smile as I remember that day but things take a turn for the worst in front of me. Autumn is gone and there I am all alone in my backyard, doing nothing. 'What the hell is going on here?' I say to myself trying to remember anything I possibly could.

Just then little me starts running towards the house for no reason at all and when she gets inside, there was nothing but boxes upon boxes. I run into my room and everything was there and I just sit down on my bed like nothing happened. Then out of the corner of my eye in my 14 year old body, I see a shadow of black coming up beside me. This shadow wasn't in the image, it was literally beside me! "Oh Judy, you've always been a special kid, haven't ya!" A voice says with an evil laugh to follow. I try to answer back but can't.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue -laughs- oh what joy this is!' 'What does this thing want from me and who is this shadow like thing?' I wonder and I get an answer back. "Judy, you don't remember me. I'm hurt!" Another wicked laugh follows with "I use to be your shadow you used to call a friend. I was the imaginary friend, you wish you always had, and when you got older you FORGOT about me!" "Darla! What do you want to do today?' Little me asked to the shadow that was sitting right next to her. "How bout we play dolls!" A cheery sing-song voice said to little me. I smile in the image and they begin to play.

'Now I remember, I had no friends and you somehow came to life to be with me and you treated me properly." I said in my head. "NOW you remember, jeez Judy...you brought me to life and you threw me away like I was TRASH!!!" The shadow yelled and entered into the image. She grabbed ahold of younger me, covering her mouth as little me was trying to scream out for help. "STOP PLEASE!!" I yell able to use my voice somehow. "No can do sweetheart!" I start crying for no reason as I yell to myself "GET OUT OF THERE PLEASE!!! JUST SOMEHOW FIND A WAY!!"

I looked into my eyes for a minute, her eyes scared, terrified, horrified even and I'm trying to something by doing nothing.

"I'll do what ever you want, just let her go!"
"Ha no can do😈!"
"Why!"
"Well because...."
"Because why..." I say now frantic.
"Because I'm just a shell of your former self!" She said and everything in front of me was gone!