Car rides.

I'm alright everyone thank you for your kind messages. I love you guys :>

I did something to my knee and I'm going to the doctors on friday so kms.

//

-Your POV- 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, washing the dishes. Calvin shrugged, walking up to the counter.

"We can go shopping." He said, causing me to smile widely. 

"YES!" I shouted throwing my arms in the air, tossing water onto him. Calvin blinked, not moving. "Oops.." I whispered "Sorry.." He laughed, walking away to his room.

"Leave the dishes, I'll do them when we get home. Come and get dressed." He called to me. I smiled, wiping my hands on my pants. I walked to his room to see him in his boxers. "WHOA HELLO." I said, aloud. I stopped in my tracks processing how the fuck that will sound to him. He looked at me, trying not to laugh. I went to talk, raising my finger but then stop deciding it was best to be quiet. I grabbed one of Calvin's shirts and threw it on. "I'll be back." I said, walking out of his apartment to mine. I pulled out my keys which surprisingly stayed in my pocket the whole time. I unlocked my apartment and walked in. I looked around and everything was clean which was good. That maniac hasn't came back. I walked to my room and went to my closet. I threw on some (f/c) high-waisted jeans, (f/c) crop top, and a (f/c) cardigan. I put on my (f/c) vans because Calvin has a vans-fetish. (Honestly tho. He always wears a vans shirt. We'll most of the time.) I looked at my hair to see it was everywhere. "The fuck?" I said, questioning my hair. I grabbed a brush and tugged at my hair. I put it in a bun, (Or left it down if you have short hair like me). I put on some perfume and posed in the mirror. "Okay, we Gucci." I said to myself, strutting out of my apartment. I locked my door and knocked on Calvin's. "Boi! Hurry up!" I heard footsteps and the door opened. Calvin stepped out and locked his door. "Dayumm Calvin!" I called, checking him out. I pulled out my phone and went on snaphat, taking a video of him. "Damn Calvin. You're looking thic aS FUCK" I said, trying not to laugh. Calvin laughed shoving me a bit. The recording ended and he took the phone watching the video. He rolled his eyes, smiling widely. I took my phone back and slipped my hand into his. 

"Don't post that."

"I will." I said smiling, adding it to my story. I tugged Calvin down the hall. "My car or yours?"

"Yours, it's in better condition. Also, I don't feel like driving." I laughed, nodding.

"Mine isn't in better condition, look at it." I said, pointing as we approached my car.

"Well, yours looks better. It's a fucking matte black BMW." I unlocked the car and we both got in. As I started the car I looked at him.

"This was my dad's car. I got the paint job from my friend for my birthday." I said rolling my eyes, smirking as I backed up the car. I drove for a bit until Calvin put his hand on my thigh. I look at him to see his phone pointed at me. He was recording. I took his hand, slid it up and put half of his hand in my pants. He instantly pulled it out, fondled with his phone and then looked at me with a smug ass look on his face. I stared at the road, not making a sound. I pulled up into a parking lot at the mall and parked the car. I glance at him, slightly and then turned to my door. I get out of the car and walked to the back of it. Calvin got out quickly and pushed me against the back of my car, leaning to my ear. 

"That wasn't very nice..", he whispered. His hot breath making me shiver. He pulled away giving me a lustful glance as he took my hand. "Come on, let's go shopping."

//

WOO UPDATE. FINALLY. LMAO.

THANKS FOR 9.1+K VIEWS WHAT EVEN

I LOVE YOU GUYS

<33

HISSS~

Hey, who's the funniest disney princess?

raPUNzel.

BADUMTSS( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)