Chapter 8

[Del's POV]

We made our way to the bathroom like everyone else and brushed our teeth. We then said our good nights and went to bed. "I always sleep on the right so if it's okay with you I'll take the right side." Katie said and shyly looked away. "Yeah, I do too but that's fine I'll take the left." I'd do anything for her and taking the other side of the bed is the easiest thing. We both climbed in and got on our respective sides of the bed. It was actually really cold and since we got the last room we also got the worst blankets. I mean is Evan trying to kill us?! I then heard Katie's teeth chattering. "Are you super cold too?" "Y-yeah. These short and shirt do nothing to fight off this stupid cold Canadian air." She turned over to me while still shivering. "We could snuggle? For warmth of course. You know, nothing else obviously." I said a bit sarcastically and chuckled. She smiled and spread out her arms inviting me into her embrace. I gladly snuggle in and enjoy her warmth while slowly drifting off within her arms.

I suddenly woke to some sort of noise. Is that...snickering? I peeled my eyes open and look to the doorway where all of my friends were holding up their phones taking videos and pictures. I looked at them confused until I looked down and realized that it was because I was all curled up with Katie. Shit. Looks like we got some explaining to do. Or maybe we can say we just ended up like that. I whisper yelled at them, "Get the fuck out! It just happened okay?! Leave! I don't want her waking up!" Which was all technically true. They could take it one way or the other. They quietly shut the door and left. I rolled my eyes and snuggled back in keeping my movements gentle as to not wake Katie. "I'm glad you shooed them off because I wouldn't know what to say." I jumped a bit as I realized Katie was awake the whole time and was pretending to be asleep. "Heh. Well I was trying to tell the truth but not reveal anything so there ya go. Problem solved for now. Although don't think there won't be questions later we need to figure out if we're telling them or not." "We should." "What?" I looked over at her amazed a bit. "I think we should. They're probably thinking it and it's the truth plus I'm terrible at telling lies so it's for the best." I smile down at her. "Then let's do it over breakfast."

-Time Skip to breakfast ;)-

We had just sat down with our plates of eggs and Canadian bacon when Tyler spoke. "So y'all looked pretty cozy this morning? Was it a bit cold for you? Or do you guys just love each other that much?" He wiggled his eyebrows and looked between both of us. We both were blushing super hard. "Well we actually have something to tell you." I looked over at Katie and she nodded telling me to go on. "We're actually dating." Everyone's jaws dropped. Katie giggled a bit at their reactions and I just smiled. "I knew it!!" Vanoss yelled across the table. "How in the hell did you know/could you know? We kept it a secret and before we hated each other." "I knew because a lot of people who hate each other actually like each other. It was just a matter of time." He leaned back and crossed his arms with a smirk. Looks like this is going to be a long vacation full of Vanoss being a know it all.

=================================

Hello my lovelies! I know, it's been a while. I've had school and drama going on even when I try to avoid it. But I'm trying to get some writing done for y'all. I have a one shot in progress in my other book so hopefully that'll be up soon. Okay, bye.

Kisses ~ KD