Escape

The song above is Danger by BTS

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰One Week Later (Sponge Bob voice)⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again due to the bright light shining in from the window. I open my eyes once again but slower, so I could get used to the light.

I got up and looked around searching, looking for clues as to where I was. "I'm at the hospital again aren't I." I thought to myself.

No one's here. I took the IV  As I got out of the bed and walked towards the chair that had some clothes. I quickly threw them on and walked out. Thank god I was fine enough to walk, although I still could feel stabs of pain in multiple places.

Once I walked out of the hospital I high jacked a car as fast as  I could, hoping that no one was following me. Now to get my plan into action.

I've been planning this ever since I joined MI6. This plan has to be executed properly or i'm stuck as an agent for ever, and that's not an option, well for me that is don't know about you guys. You can go and try it out for all I care.

I drove towards an empty abandoned shack. Once I arrived I waited a few minutes checking the surrounding area for agents.

I entered the shack and went straight to the corner of the room and peeled of the carpet. Once I moved it to a side there was a small trap door built in under. I opened it then jumped down. There were stairs leading downwards the looked endless, there were torches hanging on the wall but no form of switch or object to light them with.

With this in mind I made my way down.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝 ............................

🎉I'm back once again, sorry it's short but I have decided to continue it but I won't have specific dates to update cause I'm stuck in VCE, basically the last 2 years of school, so yeah. *cue awkward wave* and my stupid as decided to take 3 maths subjects and physics. Kill me.