Chapter 1

The last bell rang, freeing me from this day prison. I never understood why they said school was a place to learn, make friends, and have fun. It was more like my personal prison in the deepest abyss of Hell. At least I can go home for the weekend. I walked out of the building and into the student parking lot. It wasn’t hard to find my red Ferrari. I was soon behind the wheel and driving home and away from day prison. Home. The house where Mrs. And Mr. Destinato lived with their daughter, me, World Destinato. The freaky girl that has weird hair and even weirder eyes.

     At school I’m ignored, and at home it isn’t much better. Sure they buy me stuff and talk to me but they have never tried to get to know me. Like really know me, the things I like what I think and all of the things I keep locked inside. Everyone is afraid of me. They think that I’m violent for no reason and that I will kill them if they make the slightest mistake when talking to me. It doesn’t help that I look like a delinquent with the blue and silver streaks in my hair, and tattoo-like marks that I have had for as long as I can remember. To top it off my eyes are usually an unnatural, glowing silver-blue shade, but they change color often to other shades that should be impossible except for mutations. When they change they might become purple, black, red, or one eye gold and one eye green.

     I pulled into our long driveway, Mom and Dad are home. But there are cars here that I haven’t ever seen before. Fear and curiosity fought for control, but curiosity won the battle. I left my car, crept around the house to the kitchen window and let myself inside. As I glanced around the corner into the living room I pulled my knife out of my sleeve. If I was going down, I was going down fighting.

     There were five men and a woman with my parents. I jumped out attacking the closest person. As I tried to stab him he turned, knocked the knife out of my hand and in one swift motion he had me pinned to the ground. I landed with a loud “thud!”  Despite the fact that I was pinned down and should have been concentrating on getting free I became captivated by him, he was about the same age as me. He had black hair with the ends dyed different colors. His eyes were a beautiful blue and his skin was tanned. He is also very muscular and about six inches taller than me.

     Shit! He was unzipping my hoodie, and of course today was the day that I woke up late and didn’t bother with a shirt. I tried to get away but he held my arms down with one hand and pinned the rest of me to the ground by using his body, no matter how much I squirmed he didn’t acknowledge that I was even trying to get away. A smirk crossed his face; he slid his hand under me and up my back. In less than a second he had my bra off. Then he kissed the mark that I had on my chest.

     “This mark proves that she is going to be the next boss.” His voice was amazing, it almost made me swoon, and it was just indescribably perfect. As if that wasn’t enough he was staring at my boobs. No one and I mean no one touches the goods without permission and gets away with it, especially with five other strangers and my parents in the room.

     The woman then spoke, “Chrome, leave World alone. You probably just made her your enemy.” So his name is Chrome, it suits him.

     “Shut up Stella. I’m just having fun.” He leaned towards me and KISSED ME! He kissed me on my lips, which was bad enough as it was but then he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I started to struggle with renewed vigor, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get free. Chrome was too strong. Everything faded to black. 

1st chapter. woohoo!  thank you for reading it. please comment on what you think about it. I would like to know what others think about it but I am honestly writing this for myself. I decided to take moffats advice of writing for yourself  because I want to see what I am capable of.