Chapter 3

Emily's POV

I knocked on Alison's door "Em? What are you doing here"

"Didn't want you to be alone tonight" I said going in her house "You don't have to Em Noels coming" she says closing the door I go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle "actually he's not"

"What do you mean he's not?" She says "He got arrested for drunk driving He called me to bail him out" I said sitting down "Did you?"

"Of course I did he is your boyfriend after all and you're my bestfriend"

"You didn't have to Em it was his fault anyways. you should of left him there"

"True but he's also my friend." She sighs sitting down "I don't know what to do Em"

"What's wrong?" I ask "I don't want to be with Noel if all he does is get drunk"

"How about this tomorrow Ill talk to him about the whole drinking problem yeah?" I tell her she looks at me and smiles "What would I do with out you Em, I love you" she says hugging me "I love you too"

"I love how we tell each other everything" she says I look at my fingers "do we tell each other everything?" She says I gulp "yeah.. Yeah we do" I say smiling there's only one thing no one knows about me the question is am I ready to tell Alison?

-------

We spent the night watching movies "Ali" no response I check to see if she's asleep..yup she is I slightly get up and pick her up bridle style I gently lay her on her bed I kiss her on the forehead and head downstairs to fall asleep on the couch.

---Morning---

I woke up with Ali on top of me? What the hell "Al wake up" I whisper in her ear she yawns "good morning"

I chuckle "how did you end up on top of me?" I ask she gets up "I must have slept walked"
"You don't sleep walk Al" I laugh "Okay so I might have gotten lonely and came down here and slept on you no biggie" she says going upstairs "Well imma go home and change I'll pick you up in 20 minutes"

"Kay bye em"

-------School-------

"Do you still want me to talk to Noel about the drinking?" I ask Ali "Not just yet thanks Em"

Noel comes toward us "Hey babe sorry I couldn't make it last night I was home doing homework"

I try to hold in a chuckle "doing homework ? Are you sure" I said he looks at me "Yes Emily"

"Cut the crap Noel I know Emily bailed you out" Alison tells him he sighs looking down "If you keep lying and keep getting drunk every fucking time I swear Noel we will be done" with than Alison walks to Hanna Spencer Aria and Samara

"Woah what happened there" Ezra says laughing "nothing" me and Noel say "why are they staring at us" Toby says "it's not us they're staring at" I said chuckling Noel punches me on the arm "what did Noel do Now?" Caleb says "the usual" I said shrugging "Alison is beautiful and has a great personality Noel better not fuck up or someone else will treat her better" I said walking towards Samara "hey" I said smiling "hi"

Toby goes with Spencer Ezra with Aria Caleb with Hanna and Noel with Alison "It's a Friday you know what that means" Caleb says smirking

"PARTY!" we all said "Where's the party going to be at"

"The usual my cabin, Me and Tobias here have plans for hermy boy" Noel says smirking