Chapter 5

Emily's POV

"We're here to see Lucas Gottesman" I told the lady behind the desk "room 108" she says "thank you"

We found room 108 and went in I sighed happily "Don't scare me like that again" I tell him he looks at my hands "what happened there" he asks "punched Noel" I said laughing

He chuckles "Good he deserved it"
"He did, he did..so when are you getting out of here?" I tell him "in about 3 hours"

"We'll wait for you to get out" Alison says "really?" He says smiling "yeah really" I said "you guys are so different from what Noel and Toby are Why hang out with them"

I shrug "I have no idea but I'm pretty sure I'm not friends with him anymore" I said "and I dumped him" Alison tells him "nice how did he react ?" Lucas asks "well he slapped me"

"Asshole..Emily please tell me you socked him" he says looking at me "plenty of times" I say smiling "good"

3 hours later

"So want me to take you home?" I ask him "yeah"

"Are you going to school?" Alison tells him "of course I gotta get those grades" he says laughing

------

"Alright we'll see you tomorrow" I said he nods and heads in "He doesn't deserve what Noel did to him" Alison says "I know.So do you want me to take you home?" I tell her "is it okay if I spend the night"

"Of course its okay"

----

We went upstairs in my room I turned on the lights and see Samara already sleeping on my bed with only her bra and underwear "ohh umm" I quickly got the blankets and covered her Alison laughs "I'll just sleep in the guest room"

"Alright let me walk you?"

"Em it's across the hall"

"So?"

"Fine" she says giggling we walk across the hall she opens the door "thank you for walking me across the hall" she says giggling "no problem"  We look at each other "I should probably go to bed" she says awkwardly "Ali?"

She grabs me by my shirt and drags me in the room closing the door behind us

"Al-" she throws me on the bed she gets on top of me "Em?" I hear Samara say "shit" I mumble Alison quickly goes into the closet Samara comes in "Em what are you doing in here ?" She asks I look around "you know trying out the bed"

"Trying out the bed" she says smirking taking off her bra I widen my eyes "I uhh-"

"Shh sit back and relax babe" she says shit shit shit she unbuckled my belt taking my penis out "Samara I don't think-"

But it was too late she put started sucking "fuck" i put my head back then I snapped back to reality Alison is in the closet I quickly got up "what's wrong?" She asks "I uhh don't feel comfortable doing it in this room"

"Okay let's take this to your bedroom" she says I nod

Alison's POV

I cannot believe what the hell im seeing! She knows I'm in the closet why is she letting her suck her dick but damn I didn't know Emily was that big "fuck" Emily moans are you fucking kidding me right now?! Emily quickly gets up "what's wrong?"

"I uhh don't feel comfortable doing it in this room"

"Okay let's take this to your bedroom" samara says this bitch once they leave I come out of the closet and leave

-----------

I parked in the drive way and knocked on the door "I knew you'd come back" he says smirking "shut up and let me in" I said walking passed him "I missed you" he says closing the door I scoff "yeah right last time I checked I was just some other bitch you didn't give a fuck about oh and let's not forget the slap you gave me"

"I was mad okay you were choosing Emily's side over mine I regret hitting you and the things I said after you guys left me I told everyone to leave I love you Alison and I want you back please?"

I was just looking at him I was so confused because I've never seen him beg Yes he hit me but I still love Noel deep down I do I sighed "I love you too"

"So are we together?" He says smiling "yes we are"

"Yes" he hugs me spinning us around "Hows Emily doing?" He asks "she's doing fine she's actually with Samara right now"

"Ohh I see they're probably doing it" he says laughing I just nod "and um hows Lucas?"

"He's home you should know he hates you"

"He's been hating me. Emily probably hates me I know how much she cares about you and I hit you I can't believe I hit you" he says sitting down "it's fine I wasn't bleeding at least you didn't sock me" I said chuckling "I would never in my life do anything to harm you I didn't mean it"

I make him look at me "hey you didn't mean it okay I'm fine you're fine we're fine"

He sighs and smiles "I fucking love you"

"I love you too"

A/N: how do you think Emily is gonna react to Noel and Alison getting back together.?