3 theories in one!

I'm kinda on both sides with this, but....

Theory 1. (bottom pic)

Lapis is related to Blue diamond.
The little piles of stuff are crushed up Blue Diamond and crushed Lapis Lazuli. If you look at her wings, they look more like the crushed up diamond, and not the lazuli. The same with her skin (not sure how that has to do with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

Theory 2. (top pic)
People have said Lapis is Blue diamond, but this kinda proves otherwise.
In the episode 'The Answer', sapphire and her rubies are going to talk to Blue Diamond. Clearly, she is in the picture, so she's not Blue Diamond, but could possibly be related to blue diamond.

Theory 3.

Why lapis was trapped in the mirror:

If my theories Were correct, let's say Lapis was related to BD. She started bossing people around because she thought she was also powerful and people to respect her. Lapis is a 5-5.5, so she was kinda average. Because she either did something wrong or BD didn't like her, they put her into the mirror. When the war happened, they lost the mirror.
Then 5000-6000(idr) years later, Garnet found the mirror, and Pearl found out about it. They ended up using it to their advantage. They didn't tell Rose, because they knew it was powered by a gem and rose was against that. Rose eventually found out and they discarded it. That was until Steven found it.
When Steven released lapis, she looked straight at Garnet and said,
"You!", and she used her hydrokenisis and attacked garnet (I think that's what happened. If it's not, I know she attacked garnet somehow.