The last comeback and insult? I'm sorry. The end is here *cri*

Stupid person: your bad marks in [insert random subject here] were such a tragic thing.

Comeback: Just like your birth.

HIYA! Thank concludes the end of Insults and comebacks. Even though these were mostly Insults..... Oops.....

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this book, and can I just say, 5.41K?!?!?! Thats incredible guys thank you so much! 

Special mentions to two certain people Super_Nova32 and SophsTheCat for being so supportive and just all-round amazing BFF's! Love you both :)

I can't believe this is the end XO

Who knows, I might come back one day with a whole dictionary full of insults, and I might just start a new insults book! 

Thank you guys so much supporting me with your reads, votes and comments! I love you all so much!

If you are ever in need of insulting someone, wether it's that annoying girl at school who keeps pushing you around, or that weird kid who lives at the end of your road, just use this book and gain an extensive knowledge on how to insult people. 

Shameless self-promo- If you enjoyed this book, please go give my other books a read! Also, please go read Super_Nova32 and SophsTheCat's books! 

Bye Guys :)

Love y'all <3